• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

FS: OH: MK4 & B5/5.5 Odds & Ends Interior Bits & Mirrors

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
A few tail lights at the end of this thread that will be tossed out with the trash Wednesday night.

Recently added (all prices are + shipping)
I've picked up a 6 speed allroad, so most of my VW stuff is for sale.

Added MK4 Net Optic center trim pieces, see last post for picture
Black Audi auto-dim w/compass rear view mirror - $75 + shipping (fits normal VW button style mount) Price Drop $62 shipped
MK4 black glove box (large) - $80 shipped 48 states
MK4 sedan passenger RCRC/Candy Cane tail light w/ gasket & bulb tray - $40 + shipping
Light grey auto-dimming/rain sensing rear view mirror - $48 shipped 48 states. Passat B5/5.5 retractable GREY rear cargo cover $95 + shipping

I can text or email pics.
B4 wagon tail lights w/ gaskets & bulb holders - $35 each, $65 pair
W8 Sedan Tail lights with rear fog option & bulb trays, gaskets & pig tails
Passat B5.5 Wagon Tail lights with bulb trays & gaskets $65 each, $125 pair (shipped 48 states)
W8 Headlight switch (front & rear fogs) - $50 + shipping
B5.5 Passat Power folding mirrors, switch & motherboard or 361 relay - $165
2 FOB's square button style - $25 shipped USPS 48 states
MK3.5 Cabrio black sun visors with lots of wiring - $55 per set
Several MK3.5 center dash switches $17-25 each
MK4/B5+5.5 Polish hood & trunk struts, 1 full set - $50
MK4 New Beetle Grey leather manual, non-heated seats, decent shape - $90 (pick up only)
Monsoon Double DIN from 2003 Jetta w/ code - $60
NICE Black Audi manual rear view mirror (fits normal VW mount) $35
MK4 lighted vents (good condition) - $55
2003 GLI/VR6 front brake calipers -$65
Audi cargo area elastic nets - $40
2000 Cabrio MK3.5 Hella smoked tail lights w/ trays & gaskets - $55
B5 taillights w/ gaskets & light trays/trees - $65
B5.5 fog lights - $45
==================================
I've accumulated a few items as I've been repairing & upgrading my MK4 wagon.
Some were bought with plans that just aren't going to happen, some are my cars original tan interior parts, but overall I've just got too many "extra" parts. (all prices do not include shipping)

MK4 Interior

2 sections (TAN) from below steering wheel (knee panels) & both sides by front doors below the dash (I call these kick panels, includes hood release handle) + both lower B-pillar sections. I'm sure some tabs are either cracked or missing/broke (it's 12-14 yr old plastic), all 6 pieces - $75 Pick up only
TAN center console, including e-brake handle - $40 Pick up only

Interior Mirrors
Pics
1 standard tan MK4 manual mirror - $15

Exterior Mirrors

1 passenger side (Passat) stubby mirror, power & heated, including the mirror glass - $65

MK4 AC Vents Pics
Full set (driver, middle, passenger) w/ normal head light switch. Comes with the defroster & Hazard switches. Vents have wires to "past" the connector, this will allow you the ability to add the wiring to the car, then use the connector. The drivers side vent has some wear around the light switch. Keep in mind these include headlight switches & the center section buttons & blanks - $75 + shipping for the full 3 vent set + switches + the in-dash brackets for installing these in a Golf. Added pictures of the actual vents in post #14

MK4 Misc

Lots of tan interior odds & ends
Lower grill 3 piece set - $50 pics
Outer lower grills with fog lights (not OEM) - $55
Black dead pedal, some wear, most or all tabs (it had all of them) - $20
OEM Jetta (internal) headlight harnesses for fog light headlights - $30
Standard Radio cage - $30
2003 GLI Front brake calipers - $75

Passat B5.5 Misc
Rear headrests, 3 black good condition - $60
Rear window shade w/ clips (not the rear deck, just the roller shade) - $35
3rd brake light, black/dark grey - $20
Set of silver/polished trunk lifts/struts - $28 Pics

VW/Audi Misc

Audi TT/MK1 black 3 spoke steering wheel - $50
Audi A4/B5 grey 3 spoke TIP (w/button shifters) wheel & bag - $125
Audi A4/B5 black 3 spoke TIP (w/button shifters) wheel & bag - $165
Audi cargo area stretchy nets - $40
Pics in posts below or can be emailed.

================== **SOLD** Everything below this line **SOLD**==================
MK4 black cup holder style center console - I have 2 in different condition $70 or $90 shipped (48 states) based on condition
MK4 wagon tails w/ bulb trays $65 each shipped 48 states or $115 pair shipped 48 states.
Complete set of Sedan polished hood/trunk struts $50 - shipped 48 states.
B5 Passat Monster Mats (4 piece set), not perfect, but pretty good - $65
Grey Audi auto-dimming rear view mirror w/ hidden compass, (will require special mount) - $75
MK4 Armrest delete black 2 - 1 w/ a broken tab $20
Passat B6 Rear headrests, 3 black/charcoal - $65
Audi in-armrest cup holder - $40
Audi A4/B6 rear headrests, 3 black - $75
Audi A4/B6 black 3 spoke TIP (w/button shifters) wheel & bag - $200
Complete set of B5/5.5 Passat Monster Mats, couple small cuts & some missing trim pieces for the mounting holes - $55 shipped 48 states.

MK4 wagon black leather rear door cards, seat, seat belts, cargo area pieces & cargo cover PICK UP ONLY
MK3.5 Cabrio black sun visors with lots of wiring - $55 per set
MK4/B5 flat power mirror switch - $50
1 pair Passat Homelink visors - $50
Black (Audi) Auto-dimming rear view mirror w/ pig tail old mount is stuck in base - $50 (shipped 48 states)
B5.5 taillights w/ gaskets & light trays/trees - $65
Pair of heated "blue" side view mirror glass pieces - $40
MK4 Armrest delete black no issues $27
Black (Audi) Auto-dimming Compass rear view mirror w/ pig tail - $95 (shipped 48 states)
Mk4 OEM Front Mud Flaps - $25
OEM Jetta headlights, non-fog, recently cleaned up, 1 door missing the latch - $40
Tan Auto-dimming/rain sensing rear view mirror - $65
2000 Cabrio MK3.5 GLS black "light up" visors - $35
MK4 Interior
MK4 Seats/Trim Seat pics
SOLD 1 set of TAN leather front and rear seats from a 2000 or 2001 Jetta SEDAN (heated, manual, airbags). They're in good shape, heaters work well - $200 Pick up only SOLD
Wood trimmed radio cage, w/ matching cup holder & either 3 knob or climatronic bezel $75
03+ MK4 cup holder center console, grey - $100 Price drop - $75
MK4 leather armrest, grey - $45
MK4 Door Cards Door Card pics
Full set of sedan black leather - $150 Pick up only
Mirror control switch

1 Passat Drivers door (release) handle w/ "flat" power mirror switch (Part # 3b1959565b). I don't know if it lights up red or green, if the illumination really matters, trust your own research - $40
MK4 Misc
Black dead pedal, some wear, most or all tabs (it had all of them) - $20
Jetta Sedan "Candy Cane" tail lights good shape with the bulb trays & the gaskets - $80 + shipping Pics
Golf/GTI smoke/striped tails $90 - price drop $75 GLI Polished 1 hood/2 trunk struts Complete set, all clips in good shape. $50 for the setVR6 LaCastelle 16" wheels w/ 3 good tires - $175
MK4 AC Vents

1 full set (driver, middle, passenger) w/ fog light head light switch. Comes with the heated seat, defroster & Hazard switches. Vents have wires to at least the connector, 1 or 2 may have the other side of the connector. Only the center vent has a little mark at the bottom left & right edge. Keep in mind these include headlight switches & the center section buttons - $90 for the full 3 vent set + switches + the in-dash brackets for installing these in a Golf.
Interior Mirrors
1 standard black MK4 manual mirror - $25
1 grey auto-dimming rear view mirror with 2 downward facing lights. I have the wiring that goes up into the headliner and the "rain sensor" that sits in the mounting base, but I do not have the windshield side mounting base - $75
1 black auto-dimming rear view mirror. It's from an Audi and uses the same windshield side mounting base/button as the normal Golf/Jetta/Passat mirrors. I have a good length of wiring that goes up into the headliner & the trim pieces that cover the wires - $70 Pics
Exterior Mirrors
1 set of Silver Passat power, heated & folding mirrors w/ glass. These include the the mirror glass, the full mirrors (w/ caps), the control knob & the Passat window motor mother boards or the Audi 361 relay, your choice. Includes both caps, but they need a re-spray if you're not going to re-use your own caps, $175 Silver Mirror pics
1 set of Black Passat power, heated & folding mirrors w/ glass. These include the the mirror glass, the full mirrors (w/ caps) & the Passat window motor mother boards or the Audi 361 relay, your choice. Includes both caps, but they need a re-spray if you're not going to re-use your own caps, $195
B5/B5.5 Misc
Set of grey Homelink sun visors - $35
MK4/B5 flat power mirror switch - $50
Audi/VW Misc
Audi A4/B5 grey 3 spoke TIP (w/button shifters) wheel & bag - $125 (sale pending on wheel, bag alone would be $75) SOLD
W8 Light grey rear view mirror auto-dimming & rain sensing w/ downward lights
W8 Full FIS cluster, do not have the SKC - $135
W8 Light grey dome light w/ downward lights & a good length of wiring. The soft touch finish is pretty rough - $75

Last edited:

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
Can you send me a picture of the lower grills/fog lights? Will they fit a Golf?
It's my understanding the lower grille openings are different shapes/sizes between Jettas & GTI/Golfs, but if you want to PM me an email address I'll send you pictures.

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
Here's pictures of the Jetta OEM lower grilles.

There are no missing tabs on this set and I have the blocking plate that goes on the passenger side.

I sprayed this set with Plasti-dip to give them a crisper look. Not great, but they don't look grey anymore.

Here's the Black set of Passat Power Folding heated mirrors. I know some see this as a waste, but if you live in a neighborhood with tight on street parking, it's very nice to have. SOLD

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...Q/GTo5oSd3KNc/w800-h631-no/Black_Mirrors2.JPG

Last edited:

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
Found the old front plate mount for my Jetta, I'm not using it so -$10 + shipping and it's yours.
Have both a tan & black dead pedal. The tan has a cracked or broken tab, but still stays in place. The black is complete, but shows a fair amount of wear. - $20 + shipping (each)

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
Added a black (Audi) auto-dimming mirror that doesn't use a special mounting button. Need to get pictures.

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
Last edited:

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
Last edited:

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
I also have a handful of odds & ends

OEM Black leather armrest, good lid and working (grey) latch. Includes mounting base & trim pieces. - $75 + shipping
In-dash lobster claw style cup holder, soft touch has been removed - $25 + shipping
In armrest cup holder - $25 + shipping
3 knob HVAC surround, no soft-touch - $10 + shipping
Heated seat controls (just the dash mount piece) - $18 pair + shipping
Rear Defrost button - $10 + shipping
ASR button - $10 + shipping

**SOLD** Single DIN dash cubby, good, but not great shape - $15 + shipping**SOLD**
I'll add pics as I get them hosted, but can send via email as well.

Thanks

Just because "In armrest cup holder" doesn't conjure up an image for most folks.

Last edited:

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
Have another drivers side ($35) & passenger ($25) side lighted vents.

The drivers side includes an OEM fog light headlight switch.

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
Added a pair of grey Passat Homelink sun visors to the 1st post. They need some serious cleaning. Looking to get $35 + shipping.

These are the ones where the visor slides out, so when you turn them to the side you can get more "blockage".

Also, have a pair of the Passat (B5.5) silver/polished trunk struts. Looking to get $28 + shipping.

I'll get pictures up this week.

Last edited:

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
A couple MK3 lower dash cubby/cup holders
The Tan one

The Black one

Tan $15 + shipping
Black $20 + shipping

Thanks

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
I have 2 MK4 radio cages in good shape ($20 + ship each) + 1 slide out lobster claw cup holder ($15 + ship) that mounts inside the radio cages

martin27

TDI
02 Jetta Wagon
Still have the door cards for sale? Do you have the fronts as well? Where in Cinci are ya? I am in the Athens area east of you.

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
Still have the door cards for sale? Do you have the fronts as well? Where in Cinci are ya? I am in the Athens area east of you.
I have 2 full sets of black leather door cards with pulls & handles. One set is in good condition, the other in better condition, though both have a few plastic welds around the "centers" that could use repair/re-enforcement.

I'm up near Kings Island.

Thanks

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
1999 New Beetle Drivers & Passenger heated mirrors - $28 + shipping

Some edges spots on the drivers side.

boisebiker

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Jetta 428k, 1997 Passat 230k
Can you post up a pic of the visors? I am very interested as I need homelink for my home, 2 garage doors and a gate. I think the sliding visor would be a great upgrade for my Jetta.