For sale 2014 TDI Jetta sportwagen 59600+ miles CPO VW

josepisc

TDI
2014 Jetta Sportwagen
$13000 make an offer!!
2014 sportwagen TDI in beautiful condition.

I will probably regret selling this but I need an van with an automatic trans for surfing and traveling (partner doesn't drive manual)
Located in Boston Ma

I am a nooooob to this forum and Im only here to sell this car. Sorry Im not that into TDIs or cars at all. I just happen to have a nice one and thought someone here would appreciate it. i tried to make this post as thorough as possible. I know that there are punctuation errors. I promise that my certified VW maintenance is more meticulous than me :p

CPO VW with bumper to bumper warranty good through Nov 12 2020 (transferable to new owner)(only good until 61040miles but still valuable)
TDI DIESEL GATE warranty (can verify with vin on VW website*** i think its till 2025 on turbo and powertrain)

All maintenance since 37k has documentation and was done at certified VW dealerships at 10k mile intervals plus one extra oil change at 45k because see below. before 37k is not documented but car was leased.

history:

vehicle started its life as a leased vehicle in ca 0-37020 miles (would think leased VWs have all service done at certified dealer to keep warranty valid but I have no record of it unfortunately)

dieselgate happened and car was bought back by vw.

reworked car was bought by Emich Volkwagen in Denver given the 40k service (at 37020) in addition to a new battery and alignment

sold with VW CPO 24k/2year bumper to bumper warranty in November 2018 at 37040 miles.

purchased at dealership by the gentleman I bought it off who put nokian M4 G4 all season tires on it and also purchased custom weather tech mats
He drove it from 37040 to 44k

I purchased in may 2019 at 44k and drove from denver to boston and got an oil change at a certified vw dealership in illinois on the way.

I was annoyed that the 40k service was done at 37020 knowing that waiting untill 50k was going to be too long in between oil change intervals so I just did one at 45K (illinoisVWdealer) and then at 50k I took the wagen to VW Boston for the required 50k maintenance plus an alignment.

wagen has 59600 miles now and am planning on getting the 60k maintenance done at VWBoston in the next week or two.

MANUAL transmission!! averaged 44mpg on my last trip from Co and could probably get higher if you went the speed limit ��

Car is from Colorado/california ( no road salt) and has been washed bi weekly with an unlimited wash plan including undercarriage wash since 37k.

Nokian 70k all season tires with 23k miles.
Yakima aero crossbars
Weather tech floor mats
VIN in pictures

Last edited: