selling 2005 A5 Jetta

Schlepper

TDI
2005 Jetta MkV/A5 TDI
I bought a 2005 New Jetta for my son off the showroom floor when he turned 16. I bought it back from him about 2 years ago so he would could get a new car now that he's out of college, etc.. I have been fighting electrical issues (battery drain, etc.) off and on for the past 18 months and the capper was about a year ago, the engine won't start, cannot even get power to the starter even though when I jump the starter with a trigger switch wire, it turns over fine. The engine has 119,000 miles on it and ran perfectly fine before these gremlins set in on the electrical side; when you turn the key to 'on', the engine related lights won't come on; not sure if it's an ECM issue, a fuse or relay problem, or whatever. I have not used it as a 'daily driver' since buying it back from our son; in any case, wife wants it gone.... I am in Central Florida for anyone interested in a car that with some diagnostics could be a solid vehicle once the electric side is resolved. The transmission is automatic and the dry clutch is typical with rivets loose and the a/c was not cooling before the start circuit issues started. Parts car or someone with tools to get it going.... it's black exterior with a tan interior.

If you are interested, please email me at jmharrison123@yahoo.com