B5.5 Passat Rollers

northendroid

TDI
2015 Passat TDI Highline, 2014 Touareg TDI - Comfortline
Thanks, always get mixed reviews on here.
Love your Passat and those Bentley's, what wheel size and ET? Do you still have them? I hear you on the mix review the way I look at it really don't care (unless they get stupid) not their car! Most people either love or hate the Bentley's at least there from the VAG. There seem to be a bit of dislike for bagged cars on this site (again don't care), AirLift in the last few years have come a long way with their performance series as another members posted in a video. The coilover style front bags and the rear shock having that capability, the 30 click dampening on front and rear give you great flexibility. I've just upgraded my air management to the new 3 H/P and now have the height sensor and bluetooth connectivity as well. Bagged vehicles has nothing to do with age I'm a 59 year old car guy always modded my own cars, owned multiple muscle cars and it boils down to what turns your crank.
Again absolutely love your car and what your doing to it will sub/follow! ;)

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Love your Passat and those Bentley's, what wheel size and ET? Do you still have them? I hear you on the mix review the way I look at it really don't care (unless they get stupid) not their car! Most people either love or hate the Bentley's at least there from the VAG. There seem to be a bit of dislike for bagged cars on this site (again don't care), AirLift in the last few years have come a long way with their performance series as another members posted in a video. The coilover style front bags and the rear shock having that capability, the 30 click dampening on front and rear give you great flexibility. I've just upgraded my air management to the new 3 H/P and now have the height sensor and bluetooth connectivity as well. Bagged vehicles has nothing to do with age I'm a 59 year old car guy always modded my own cars, owned multiple muscle cars and it boils down to what turns your crank.
Again absolutely love your car and what your doing to it will sub/follow! ;)
Thanks! They are 19x9 et42. I sold them spur of the moment and kind of regret it. They are/were nice looking OEM+ wheels.

Yeah I loved having a bagged big bodied car, but I also have other cars as well.

Nash_TDI

TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Got my first 700 mile tank yesterday. 38.5mpg, 18.2 gallons

I tend to drive very fast, and have big heavy wheels.

Nash_TDI

TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Visited South Bend clutch yesterday. Got a 228mm valeo kit relined for my brother's car.