VWDiesel.net is back up and running.

thekrauthouse

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
98 Jetta, 99.5 Jetta, 83 Jetta coupe, 85 Jetta coupe
If you have been to VWDiesel.net in the past few weeks you have noticed that the forum has been in maintenance mode. Well its all back up and running after changing servers so go and check it out again.

If you haven't been to http://www.vwdiesel.net go check it out. Lots of good info and good guys over there willing to help.

John Mohr

TDI
2001 Jetta...1982 van.conversion/1.9ahu these pour soles died of cancer now i have a 86 Cherokee waiting for 2.5 Mercedes engine
I have been asked to finish a conversion for a friend.Im a retired mechanic for medical reasons.I have a 1982 vanagon diesel that said ,I was handed a 1996 ahu from a passat.originally someone did this for him.used the water temp wire to charge the computer and injection pump. Long story short the motor ran about 120 miles and used it's own oil and blew.I could use serious info as to wiring the computer .I have a new control wire(s),switches and guages for the front.I could use someone to tell me if the computer can be rewired to accept only the input of nessesary functions?