Got My '00 Jetta TDI - Silver '00 Available Also!

TDIbuckeye

Got My \'00 Jetta TDI - Silver \'00 Available Also!

We just took delivery on Saturday of out new Blk/Blk 5sp. Lux/Cold package '00 Jetta TDI! This is my second VW (and 3rd "Audi" after a 5K and 80Q). The dealer went to Philly to get it (purchase dealer in Cleveland), so I had to pay an extra $100 for NE emissions, but managed to get a free changer out of the deal. I am extremely pleased, and am glad I went without the Monsoon as for an extra $300 it just wasn't worth it (not when I can put in four aftermarket speakers and two amps for a little more with much better sound).

I was waiting for a loaded Silver but it took too long, until lo and behold the dealer called this week and the car arrived (after I had put the deposit on the Black one from another dealer).

Anyway, if anyone wants a loaded (read all options with Monsoon) Silver '00 Jetta TDI, there is one in Troy, MI (just north of Detroit). It is located at Suburban VW and you need to ask for Greg Hoenle (HEN - lee) at 248-649-1614. As of today, 4/9/00, it should still be available.

Good luck!

[This message has been edited by ctb (edited April 09, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by ctb (edited April 09, 2000).]

ThinkDiesel

Veteran Member
Re: Got My \'00 Jetta TDI - Silver \'00 Available Also!

Nice...congratulations, man! and thanks for the heads-up. I have no doubt that will be very helpful to someone looking for that hard to find set-up.

Happy

CTB-
Sounds like you got yourself a nice car. What was the best deal they were offering on that Silver one in Troy? Thanks, Jeff

TDIbuckeye

I am not sure what Suburban VW wants for the Silver GLS TDI, but it is loaded and it is the only 2000 they will have as an allocated car for the remainder of the 2000 MY. We never really discussed the price, but I expected to pay sticker (because of the rarity of the Silver and the TDI).

I can say this, as of last week (approx. 4/5) no Michigan dealers had a Jetta TDI in stock with a 5 sp. and leather. This one is awesome, and as I said it has everything and the Monsoon.

Give Greg a call and see what he can do.