Looking to pay someone to help me with my Mk1 to MK3 TDI swap wiring!

FishTamer

TDI
1997 Jetta TDI donor car, Mk1 TDI swap Rabbit, Mk6 Golf TDI
Hello! I'm coming to you guys because I have a MK3 TDI swapped Mk1 Rabbit. I have every step completed except for the electrical, and wanted to find out if that's something anybody here has done/would be willing to tackle. I have the TDI wiring harness, ECU, and fusebox- I just don't have the knowledge to figure out how to make it work. The other problem is, I kind of have a deadline (that being before October) to get it done, due to issues with where I'm storing it.

Even just having somebody take my harness and simplifying it to make the install easier for me to figure out would be awesome! I'm willing to pay decent money for any help, and I really need to get it done by the end of this month.

Thanks so much for any suggestion/input/discussion/offers you have concerning this!

vw_nut

Veteran Member
TDI
, 1981 VW pickup TDI Conversion, , 2000 Golf TDI,1985 Cabriolet 16V,2006 jetta
Get a hold of hasenwerk here on the forum here he can make you a harness

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
go find a 1990-1993 Cabriolet and swap over every electrical piece and then the TDI swap will plug and play into the fuse box.