RS3 Front End

Terry270

Veteran Member
TDI
03 golf, 10 A3
Stay away from eBay! Learned that lesson years ago, when it comes to body parts, OEM or better quality only!

Other than that it looks good but I saw one the other day I like even better, I've been wondering what it is exactly and how much.

This one: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...-it-thread&p=95880705&viewfull=1#post95880705

It looks like it has an extra lip added on that I could do without but other than that I think it looks pretty good

Last edited:

PeteZ06

Veteran Member
TDI
E320 CDI
So I was going to do this because a Tahoe ended up in my front bumper, denting my hood, leaving hitch receiver imprint in my grille and cracking my grille and fog light.

Insurance gave me a check for almost $3500 to get this fixed... but since I'm selling the car back to Audi eventually I figured I'm pocketing the money. I can drive around with the minor damage for the next year or two :)

PeteZ06

Veteran Member
TDI
E320 CDI
I ordered the RS3 front end.

Im doing the buyback but not until 2 yrs from now and dont feel like driving a hoopty until then.

SS930

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI, 2015 A3 TDI
Looking forward to pics, ease of install, and fit quality... I was thinking about doing this on my A3.

WolfsburgGolfTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
MK VI Golf TDI
Looks nice to me, but I think the finishing or the cherry on top if you will, would be to get the audi LED/bi-xenon headlights that certain other models had.

However, I know thats quite a bit more expensive upgrade and a potential headache rather than just getting a set of nice new and clear headlights for your car.

Just my thoughts, but I really like what you did with it!!

PeteZ06

Veteran Member
TDI
E320 CDI
Looks nice to me, but I think the finishing or the cherry on top if you will, would be to get the audi LED/bi-xenon headlights that certain other models had.
However, I know thats quite a bit more expensive upgrade and a potential headache rather than just getting a set of nice new and clear headlights for your car.
Just my thoughts, but I really like what you did with it!!

I couldn't agree with you more. The LED headlights would definitely finish off the look... and something I would do if I was keeping the car longer. But since I'm planning on selling it back to Audi in a few years it just didn't justify to spend around $1000 for those.

I wouldn't even have done the RS3 bumper if I didn't have my front end damaged a few months ago... but since insurance was paying for it and the price was about the same as going with the OEM look, I figured why not :)

PeteZ06

Veteran Member
TDI
E320 CDI
Looks good man! How was fit and quality?

Thanks!

Fit.. good
Quality.. I honestly was expecting worse for this most likely being Chinese made. But not bad at all, almost as rigid as the OEM piece.

I also installed some LED fog lights.. I really like how bright they are.