Blue Wolfsburg 16-spoke?

PakProtector

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk.4's and the Cummins
hey-Hey!!!,
Gathering parts for a brake upgrade, and need some 16" rims. Found most of a set of 16-spoke BBS. They are a nice pattern, but are allegedly blue. So what is the chance of finding a 4th? lots of blue ones? nearly none? Guidance please...:)
cheers,
Douglas

eddieleephd

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 jetta Wagon
I would likely plan on painting the and not expect to find another the same color is I didn't get a full set, or put a wtb post in classifieds

Sent from my Armor_2 using Tapatalk

PakProtector

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk.4's and the Cummins
They were silver, just like most of the pics I have seen of them. Not going to go getting wheels painted on this budget. I did score the three...:) A fourth will turn up...:)
cheers,
Douglas

hitman1985

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta TDI ALH
They were silver, just like most of the pics I have seen of them. Not going to go getting wheels painted on this budget. I did score the three...:) A fourth will turn up...:)
cheers,
Douglas
Are you referring to these bbs 2 piece wolf's rims?

Factory those never came in blue. If yours are silver / polished lips.... I've seen numerous of the stock color ones in decent shape for normal people at least at my local LKQ. I've had my barrels refinished and full set of 4 with a few screw replacements out of pocket was about 450ish. Considering that 1 rebuild from keystone is close to that alone. I'd consider it a good deal. Especially since I can run all the same tires now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PakProtector

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk.4's and the Cummins
That is what I got...:) I think they look pretty decent, and I like the 16" upgrade. Now I need to find one more like yours.

cheers,
Douglas

hitman1985

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta TDI ALH
That is what I got...:) I think they look pretty decent, and I like the 16" upgrade. Now I need to find one more like yours.

cheers,
Douglas
You're in the most VW populated place I've come across bud; if you can't find any in a decent amount of time; pm me and next time I head to lkq I could try and look for one possibly. It's hit or miss though

And yeah I've got more parts for my 4 vw's than room in this apartment [emoji14] so old steering wheels get multi used

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tikra

TDI
Passat 3C, polo 6N
rims

I have same looking on my Polo 6N open air which I equipped with bigger brakes and an tdi engine (AFN) with 200hp.
They look great and easy to buy here in Europe ...

Last edited: