KermaTDI discounts?

Byarb209

TDI
2015 golf sportwagen
Hello fellow vdubbers.

Got my 2015 GSW,TDI, DSG and I love it!! The service guy at the local Dealer here told me to get a KermaTDI tune and that I could get a 10% discount if I was on this site, TDIclub?? I'm trying to buy my tuner now and I can't seem to figure out how to get the specific discount?? I'm dying to get some more torque!! Any help would be great.
Thanks
Ben

Byarb209

TDI
2015 golf sportwagen
Well. I foolishly tried to buy it from the dealership ��������. The tech was very friendly and directed me here!!

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
Probably just wants to get you on record with a tune so they can deny warranty coverage later. If you value the excellent extended warranty on these leave it alone. Or throw caution to the wind and do whatever.

Byarb209

TDI
2015 golf sportwagen
Maybe so??? He showed me his GSW that was far from stock. I might have to go back and find him again??

Byarb209

TDI
2015 golf sportwagen
Ordered it!!! No amazon prime on KermaTDI. Exercise in patience. Does anyone know what the shipping time is usually like for the q-pro units?? I can't get it soon enough!! I sure hope it's as easy to install as they say.
Anxious!!!!!

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
its small and light it'll be fast. I got flashzilla clear across from Vancoover/Washington in 2-3 days via USPS.