How to upload/post pictures using the TDIClub picture server

Torque_Delight

TDIClub Enthusiast, Modded
TDI
Galactic Blue (LG5V) 2001 Jetta
I haven't found a way to manage pictures as in moving an existing photo to a folder or such.

Maybe Fred (VW Derf) knows the trick or is able to add that feature.

\/\/0J0

Veteran Member
TDI
Sadly, none anymore
No matter how many times I try; I cannot log into the pic server. It keeps saying "invalid login" and when I go to the register page, it says that I'm already a member. I am running safari 5.1.2 on OSX 10.6.8

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
Picture Question - I want to clean out my pictures - is there an easy way to get rid of a whole bunch of them? I'd like to avoid removing them 1 by 1

meerschm

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 Jetta wagon DSG 08/08 205k buyback 1/8/18; replaced with 2017 Golf Wagon 4mo 1.8l CXBB
at 70 MB will not let me load photos.

I see a few duplicates

the edit photo delete function seems to just delete the thumbnail..

is there a better/easier way to delete, or eliminate duplicate photos?

BruBou

TDI
2003 Golf TDI
This is my problem also

No matter how many times I try; I cannot log into the pic server. It keeps saying "invalid login" and when I go to the register page, it says that I'm already a member. I am running safari 5.1.2 on OSX 10.6.8
I'm using Chrome however.

paulk124

TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE 6M
I know this thread is about uploading photos but I couldn't find a more applicable thread. Is there any way to upload non-photo files to tdiclub? For example, .zip files. Or should I just use a service like dropbox?

slahey

TDI
Jetta Sportwagon
I've spent hours trying to upload photos so I can add them to a For Sale posting. These instructions in Step 5 say to pull them from my PC by going to the Browse button but the box on the right says "Parcour"? Nor do the instructions say much about creating a For Sale posting. All very confusing......are there more/better instructions anywhere on TDI Club?
thanks

Technician!

Veteran Member
TDI
None, currently
Why are most of the "older" photos only available through photobucket, and how can I access them for viewing only? I went to the photobucket site and still can't do it.

pebjr

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta; 2015 Golf S
Ive been trying to upload a picture to for a while now and I have been unsuccessful.
I get to step 5, but I have no option to browse my computer to select a pic from my computer.
Any thoughts?

vwxyzero

Veteran Member
TDI
'96 Passat Sedan, '96 TDI Passat Wagon, & Jetta Sedan, '83 Turbodiesel (IDI)
Last edited:

SteelyTed

TDI
2002 Jetta GLS TDI 800mile club
I cannot log into the pic server. It keeps saying "invalid login" and when I go to the register page, it says that I'm already a member.

I try to reset password but the link it emails me comes back with

"The address that you have used to request a new password is not valid. Please request a new password be sent to you by using this form."

I go to that form and it says

"If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request to have your username emailed to you and to reset your password. When you fill in your registered email address, you will be sent instructions on how to reset your password."

When I fill in my email it says it's not valid. Just keeps me going in a loop.

Do I need to have an admin reset my photo login?