Cooking Oil for pickup in Annapolis, MD - takers?

TDI
did own 1996 VW TDI Passat Wagon and a 2004 VW TDI Jetta Wagon
Hi there,
A friend of mine has about (ten gallons) I believe of fry oil that he has used for Boardwalk Fries. He was going to dispose of it and then I remembered the board here and thought someone local may want it. He is very close to downtown Annapolis. Please let me asap if anyone wants it and can pick it up.
Let me know private message if you want it. Thanks!
I had a 1996 TDI Passat Wagon and then a 2004 TDI Jetta Wagon that my husband convinced me to sell when we went off on our sailboat cruising. Now that we are back we drive a Crown Victoria P73 'Florida Edition' 2004....complete with Landau top and embroidered setting suns on both front seats and the top on the outside...and while I am learning to love her too I miss my TDIs!!!! So now that I am back, maybe I will come up here and dream.
I managed to convert my Uncle before he died and my Mom to the VW TDIs...
Take care all,
milestogo

greasyrides

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Golf - sold, 1990 Corrado TDI - sold :(
I can come get it if still available. I'm only a few minutes from Annapolis.

philngrayce

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta, '06 Jetta, Both Gone '13 Leaf, Gone Liberty CRD, Subaru Forrester and MB300SD
Greaseyrides- You might want to send a PM.

Imported - Is there really such a thing as a "Florida Edition"? I thought they were all either Police Interecptors or Florida Editions.

TDI
Hi Greasyrides...Great.

I will let my boat neighbor know and hope that he still has it. One of the containers he had on the dock but I see that he moved it but I think he took it to his home in Hillsmere...I will try to track him down and find out if he still has it and where you can pick it up.

Will pm you the rest.

-Milestogo

TDI
Hey Philngrayce - Yes, it is a custom modified P-73. The P-71s are the Interceptors and we were actually looking for one of those and then I found this 'FE' with only 44,000 miles on it and most likely a lot less worn out than any P-71 out there. So crazy.

I can't believe I once bragged about getting 48 miles to the gallon of diesel and now I am driving a gas guzzling V8...I have to admit though I am starting to really like her...I feel a little less guilty since I had driven diesels since 1986...

Thank you all and greasyride I will get back in touch with you as soon as I know the oil is still available.

Take care...

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta ;2006 Golf; 2015 Jetta S
Boardwalk fries? Is it from his business? He could get paid for, I have a friends that establishes accounts for Greenlight in Beltsville (was with ARFI, merged) The provide a container and pick it up every few weeks.