opting out of the fix

Blue Haze

TDI
2013 Passat; 82 caddy w/aaz 1.9 mtr; 65 chevelle SS
I have sent in the paperwork to accept the fix, however since I seem to be getting the run around I'm rethinking my decision and may want to go with the buyback. I have not been paid yet and VW does not have a fix for my 2013 Passat, see my previous post, can i get out of this fix and go with the buyback or am I stuck with it.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
You can change. Get in touch with them (calling seems to work better according to some) and have them reset you. You have to start all over from my reading.

tadawson

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL, 2015 Passat TDI SEL
Or just wait for the inevitable fix . . . there really is no urgency on any of this . . .

forrest resto`s

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 jetta tdi auto rc2 2013 passat tdi 2015 passat tdi auto 2011 jetta tdi nav. s'roof..man. dpf delete 1970 GTO JUDGE 520 HP
"I have not been paid yet and VW does not have a fix for my 2013 Passat"..you can't get paid until it is "fixed/modified"

DanB36

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Q5 Prestige TDI, Monsoon Gray
...and how are you getting a "run around"? If there's no fix (which is only the case if your car has a manual transmission), there's no fix. Until you have the fix done, you won't get paid, but you can also change to a buyback. As noted above, just call them.