engine oil stop leak

businmotion

TDI
1980 Gillig bus
the air compressor is leaking oil slowly non-stop,, is there any product available that people will attest to that will stop oil engine leaks??.

GoFaster

Moderator at Large
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
No matter whether the original poster is talking about an air compressor or an engine ... the only sure-fire fix is to replace the seal in question, and where applicable, find and fix WHY the seal started leaking.

businmotion

TDI
1980 Gillig bus
Tu- Flo Compresseor

All on the belt system, this Air Compressor on top of the engine, effects the airbrakes, the radiator ho's and a hydralic line .... Ive blown 2 radiator hoses and currently live in a CAT service parking lot... Im nor complainin, Life is GOOD:rolleyes:

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
formerly: 2001 Golf GL, '97 Passat (RIP) '98 NB, '05 B5 sedan
businmotion said:
no turbo on this beast
you're in the wrong forum
top of this page said:
Fuels & Lubricants Discussion all about Fuels & Lubricants. synthetic oil, conventional oil, brands, change intervals, diesel grades, gelling and such debated items like that. Non TDI related postings will be moved or removed.
try posting here

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
businmotion said:
All on the belt system, this Air Compressor on top of the engine, effects the airbrakes, the radiator ho's and a hydralic line .... Ive blown 2 radiator hoses and currently live in a CAT service parking lot... Im nor complainin, Life is GOOD:rolleyes:
I like radiator ho's. They are just so Hot.

businmotion

TDI
1980 Gillig bus
CAT life, Id rather have a Cummins

3 bolts is where the oil seeps out of and covers everything,,the leak is from one of the rear bolts... Ive been cleaning it so the new oil is obvious.. I just got some "No Leak".. One old man tells me to change the seals the other says gotta replace the entire pump...I love Billings, it really is a beatiful town with Rim Rock and an Oil refinery.. Barak was here yesterday... Apealling to the Vets,,

businmotion

TDI
1980 Gillig bus
I was wrong

tditom said:
you're in the wrong forum]

.WOW. the Synchronicity involved is awesome, The turbo was just shown to me by Bill the Service Manager at this CAT repair station. So it seems my Turbo has been disabled.. Does anyone know about the CAT turbo system?
One thing after another....