TDI Show Classes?

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
I have to chime in here and remember the dinner at the FIRST fest...

Nad Jug Nuts motel room full on B4 parts........ & tp rolls..

PeterV With the ONLY car & same owner with 100% Fest attndance

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
You have to understand that not excercising the brain can cause loss of neurons. It was bad enough Peter's lack of cranial calesthenics when he was working for the federal government. Now that he's retired and feeds cats all day there's nowhere to go but downhill.
Nad is mis-typed 'And'.
His Freudian mis-typing calling me "Jug Nut" is compensation of sorts for my wife calling me a "Minute Man".
He's forgotten Velvetfoot who also has been to all fests (so far) with the same car, but I believe V-F has sold the yellow Beetle since last year.

Be careful, Tomo. The same lack of logical thought and erratic actions following retirement from a governmental position appears to have happened to you. What, other than that, can explain going to a Chevy dealer for a "TDI"?

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Lug_Nut said:
Be careful, Tomo. The same lack of logical thought and erratic actions following retirement from a governmental position appears to have happened to you. What, other than that, can explain going to a Chevy dealer for a "TDI"?
LOL........I am well aware of Pete's intentions?? I am presently remployed by the Postal Service as a Contractor!!
I have 2 1996 Passat TDI's and a 1984 Mercedes 300D.........I bought the Chevy for the Dogs!!
It is in fact Turbo Direct injected........Just Gas! I actually get soot on the Tailpipe Tip!

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
tomo366 said:
...the Dogs!! It is in fact Turbo Direct injected........Just Gas! I actually get soot on the Tailpipe Tip!
We changed our dogs' diet to an all natural one to remedy the gas and tail soot problems they had.

Less than a week to go!:D