Dent wizard & tint guy

blubry2

TDI
1999 Volkswagen New Beetle 1.9 Turbo Diesel
VeeDubTDI,

I see there is a count of 6 people wanting window tinting done. I called 4 tinting companies so far in the Mason, OH area and 1 company said he might do it on 30 AUG. He will get back to me he said.

This kind of reminded me of my old telemarketing days (I only did it for a month, so does that make me a pro? Probably not!!! haha). I had a hang up, but I called back and told him I was not a telemarketer..haha.

I have to leave for work now so I hope the guy calls me back so I can make it work out for my fellow TDI folks.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
blubry2: very cool... so far we have 6 people for window tinting. That should keep a tint guy occupied for the better part of an afternoon.

As for Dent Wizard, I don't think that we have enough interest for them to come out.

blubry2

TDI
I called the tint shop again Friday morning and he said the guy would call me back and let me know if a green light or not for 30 AUG. Noone has called me back yet. I will call the shop again Sat - (if they are open) if not, then I will call on Monday.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Sounds like you're going through the same thing I'm going through. It seems to be impossible to get these guys to return phone calls.

blubry2

TDI
Yeah, I had to call the guy back and he said this weekend the guys are going out of town, so that doesn't help us at all!!! I did try. If anyone has any suggestions I would be more than glad to go that route. I'm not sure what else to do.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Ditto. I guess all of the tint guys in Ohio want that weekend off. Sorry guys, we tried.

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
you don't want outside tint anyway.....dust.....

hanthetiger

TDI
2.0 TDI DSG
I'm sorry to bump a really old thread but in case someone would appreciate this info - that site (tintlaws.com) was sold several years ago and the new owner hasn't updated it in years. For example, it still lists SC's window tint law as allowing 20% light transmittance. The current law is now 27%. Please check out WindowTintLaws.org for up-to-date listings.