TD Tuning @ TDI Fest

vwmikel

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'94 Golf Sport TDI
I wasn't sure what was happening until now but it would appear that I will be making it and will have some sort of booth set up. I'm planning on bringing some loaders and and various tuning equipment. I'm also trying to think of something that I could do for specials so if anyone has anything in mind please let me know and I'll see what I can do to make it happen. :D

Edit: I will also have a couple of socketed '99.5 ECU's if anyone wants to exchange theirs and get a tune/hot start fix. If anyone is flying in you may also consider bringing your ECU to have it bench flashed (depending on what you need).

Last edited:

sackman

Veteran Member
TDI
2(2003) 2Dr ARL/ASV
I wasn't sure what was happening until now but it would appear that I will be making it and will have some sort of booth set up. I'm planning on bringing some loaders and and various tuning equipment. I'm also trying to think of something that I could do for specials so if anyone has anything in mind please let me know and I'll see what I can do to make it happen. :D

Edit: I will also have a couple of socketed '99.5 ECU's if anyone wants to exchange theirs and get a tune/hot start fix. If anyone is flying in you may also consider bringing your ECU to have it bench flashed (depending on what you need).
Yep, I've got a 99.5

vwmikel

TDI
'94 Golf Sport TDI
Yep, I've got a 99.5
Well, I have two socketed currently and a third which I will try to get done by this weekend. If we can arrange things in advance it would be helpful as I'm sure it will be a busy weekend.

tongboy

Veteran Member
TDI
91 Jetta TDI Swap, 97 M3 LS1 Swap
Ooh, can I hit you up for a tweak tune? I'll get you some logs later this evening. Need to play with my VNT actuator again, Travis had it setup perfectly but now it's sticking again...

don't bother with other tuners folks - this is the guy to go to.

vwmikel

TDI
'94 Golf Sport TDI
Will you be able to flash an 05 ECU?
Yes. Please let me know what you have in mind.

Ooh, can I hit you up for a tweak tune? I'll get you some logs later this evening. Need to play with my VNT actuator again, Travis had it setup perfectly but now it's sticking again...

don't bother with other tuners folks - this is the guy to go to.
I'll have my eeprom programmer there and set up.