Revo Technik SUPER SALE - Software as low as $350!

RevoTechnik-GM

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
TDi
Who's going to Waterfest 18?

This year Revo Technik is gearing up to display a host of new products, and offer some of the lowest prices ever seen for performance software.

If you're not going to make it out to Waterfest, don't worry, we've got you covered to with our amazing Summer Sale discounts.

Remember, everyone who pre-pays for their flash at Waterfest is also entered into one of 4 awesome product giveaways throughout the weekend.

Cleenlivin

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI Sedan (DSG) boughtback, 2004 Jetta TDI Sedan (Tiptronic), 2004 Jetta TDI Sedan (5 speed)
Tunes....

I'm interested in know more about a combination tune for an 09' TDI/DSG. Does it require removal of the ECU or can it be done throught the OBD port? Pricing?

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
I'm interested in know more about a combination tune for an 09' TDI/DSG. Does it require removal of the ECU or can it be done throught the OBD port? Pricing?
The DSG tune is done through OBDII port. Since you have an '09, there is a very good chance that the ECU can also be done through the OBDII port as well. My '09 ECU did not have to be removed for a Revo tune. I do not work for Revo, so I have no idea how they would price ECU/DSG combo tune (I don't have a DSG).

Have Fun!

Don