bluetooth problem

sportwgn

TDI
2011 JSW
Have a 2011 sportwagen and I have synced my phone to the car. The problem I am having is that when i get in and turn the key on the phone doesn't automatically connect I have to manually connect via the steering wheel controls.
I have deleted and synced the phone many times and followed the sync directions to the letter.
Phone is a Samsung Fascinate
carrier is verizon

shogun

TDI
2011 JSW TDI
Had a similar problem with an android phone. The solution ended up being the BT Media connect which the phone would not completely disconnect and when I started the car, the system needed a manual reconnect. I turned off the BT Media and the phone now connects automatically.

Sargeant_002

TDI
N/A - Very Soon!
Also check if there are any other users attached to the system. Had this issue with my iPhone 4 and a co worker with a 11' GTi helped me clear them. Now it works great!

Brian-

opticalmike

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta tdi highline nav
My 2011 JTDI had a similar problem. The phone has an info box that opens when the Bluetooth is detected. There is an option in that info box that you must select thats says "automatically connect" . tick that option just once and you should be golden.

Brian's96TDIPASSAT

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Golf TDI SEL 14 Passat SEL, bought back by VW 11 Golf TDI, bought back by VW 05 Passat TDI 96 Passat TDI, sold
I have a Samsung phone as well. At times it connects perfect, other times I have to shut off the phone and connect it manually.