www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Past TDIFests > TDIFest 2011

TDIFest 2011 Discussion about TDIFest 2011 on the Labour Day weekend (September 2-4th, 2011) in Lexington, KY.

Old August 11th, 2011, 21:53   #76
Zippy_car
Trouble Maker

Fuel Economy: 42, 27.6, 23 - Subaru #'s

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramedick View Post
109 registrants and 48 companion registrations. Looks like it shaping up to be a good time.......
# 110.
I finally was able to put things straight out here so i could make it. See you in a couple weeks.

Former mk4 jetta owner, turned Subaru mountain climber.
Zippy_car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2011, 15:55   #77
loganbmx4gt
Veteran Member

Registered with a companion.

loganbmx4gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2011, 10:22   #78
VeeDubTDI
Good Ol' Boy
TDIClub Enthusiast

Woohoo Zippy is coming!!
Old August 13th, 2011, 12:00   #79
paramedick
TDIClub Enthusiast
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy_car View Post
# 110.
I finally was able to put things straight out here so i could make it. See you in a couple weeks.
Durn good thing. A diverse group of folks were taking up a collection to make sure you got here.........
Old August 14th, 2011, 09:31   #80
Torque_Delight
TDIClub Enthusiast
Modded

Fuel Economy: ~5 l/100km

TEH Zippeh !

Can't wait seeing all you guys
Jetta TDI 2001 GL (~680 000 km) : GT-1749VB, EGT/O2/Boost Gauges, Scangauge II, Sachs VR6 Clutch kit, OEM G60 Flywheel, 502 Nozzles, MRTuning, Euroswitch, Hella Micro-DE w/ yellow bulb, Rear fog, Wolfsburg's Heated Seats, Koni STR.T Shocks, H&R OE Sport Springs, TT Control Arm Bushings, 17" Santa Monica (GTI VR6) Wheels, DieselGeek Skid Plate, FX35 HID Projectors Retrofit, GLI Tail Lights, 2004 Trunk lid.
Torque_Delight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2011, 13:46   #81
Zippy_car
Trouble Maker

Fuel Economy: 42, 27.6, 23 - Subaru #'s

Quote:
Durn good thing. A diverse group of folks were taking up a collection to make sure you got here.........
It wouldn't surprise me if this was a true statement. You guys are always surprising club members with something like this. If it is true, thanks for the thoughts and efforts. If its not, then thanks for the idea of the thought and effort.

Par-tay.

Former mk4 jetta owner, turned Subaru mountain climber.
Zippy_car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2011, 21:49   #82
Dieselfever78

Fuel Economy: 44 mpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWTDI09 View Post
Most (all?) of the vendors will be in the parking lot. Anybody can show up in the parking lot. However, you will not be able to attend any of the other activities and (most importantly) you will not be supporting the TDIClub. This support is the primary purpose of the fest. It raises the money to keep this website running and advertisement free. If all you want to do is visit the vendors, I do not think we can keep you out - but a donation to the club would be greatly appreciated.

Have Fun!

Don
Quote:
Actually, if we see you, we will direct you to the registration area. Heck, we'll even guide you there so you don't get lost on the way.

There, you wil receive a T shirt, a cool tote bag, other goodies, and an official registration badge. The biggest benefit will be the satisfaction that YOU have contributed to keeping the TDIClub website healthy for another year.

All that for a piddling donation of $35.
I have no problem supporting the club/site, I just don't know if it will be alone or if anyone is going to want to tag along.

I'd like to stay and join in the pig roast but not sure how my schedule will be that weekend either where I can devote the entire day/evening to being out. And I work Sunday's so that day it out for sure, even on the holiday weekend

-Michael
Current Best: 1/4mi - 14.3 @ 93.5mph, Dyno - 401hp & 807ft/lbs, Approx - 6700 lbs
Dieselfever78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2011, 09:18   #83
paramedick
TDIClub Enthusiast
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselfever78 View Post
-Michael
If this is Michael Paul, the lifeguard pilot, I will make sure you get where you need to be!

OK guys. Coming down to the wire. I am ordering T shirts today. There will be a 10% cushion ordered. When the cushion runs out, so do the T shirts for the registrations/companions. Hint, get your registrations in now!!!!

Bruce
Old August 17th, 2011, 11:48   #84
Whitbread

TDI(s): Several

Quote:
OK guys. Coming down to the wire. I am ordering T shirts today. There will be a 10% cushion ordered. When the cushion runs out, so do the T shirts for the registrations/companions. Hint, get your registrations in now!!!!

Bruce
Good thing I registered last night
Whitbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 07:07   #85
RedDragon
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: Fuelly

Registered, also i forgot to put my size down for the t-shirt. Im a XL, but if there is a better way to add that shirt let me know. Thx
'01 NB TDI 206k 5-spd swap - Malone stage 4, Titan 764, VNT-17 Turbo, 11mm pump, 3bar, DieselGeek Race Pipe, Neuspeed P-Flo, 18x8;10 Porsche Twists w/ BFG Comp2 tyres, 2.5" turbo back, 25mm H&R Rear Sway Bar, Eibach Pro System, NB TS bumper conversion
RedDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 20:03   #86
paramedick
TDIClub Enthusiast
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragon View Post
Registered, also i forgot to put my size down for the t-shirt. Im a XL, but if there is a better way to add that shirt let me know. Thx
RedDragon, you're covered.

It's official. We've exceeded the original T shirt order, so no longer guaranteed with registration. For those folks up thru 8/21, I've managed to order extra shirts to accomodate you. There are exactly XL x 5 shirts left!

Last edited by paramedick; August 23rd, 2011 at 08:55.
paramedick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2011, 08:31   #87
blizzak
Veteran Member

How are things looking for the pig roast? Still looking to register me and at least 2 companions.

BTW, I booked a room yesterday, and Sarah told me there were only 9 rooms left at our group rate (maximum 8 now). I think only double rooms are left. Now that I've revealed this, I assume they'll be gone in no time!

2004 Grey TDI Sport Edition | 270,000 km | Grey | 6 speed ERF transmission with upgraded shifter fork & LSD | R32 18” Aristos | PP Downpipe, 2.5” SS exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, rest of mods in profile
Whitedog's no start thread - very useful!
blizzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2011, 08:48   #88
paramedick
TDIClub Enthusiast
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzak View Post
How are things looking for the pig roast? Still looking to register me and at least 2 companions.

BTW, I booked a room yesterday, and Sarah told me there were only 9 rooms left at our group rate (maximum 8 now). I think only double rooms are left. Now that I've revealed this, I assume they'll be gone in no time!
Register you and your companions. That will max out the pig roast. Only 4 XL T shirts left, so drop me a note if you want 3 of them. I have to manually add to order 'cause the registration buttons have been disabled.

Last edited by paramedick; August 23rd, 2011 at 08:50.
paramedick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:08   #89
blizzak
Veteran Member

Alright, registered! Had to do it, not very nice for me to wait so last minute to register. I'll take 3 of those XL t-shirts then.

When's the deadline for banquet? Not sure if me and my companions want to go yet, might buy them later.

Hah, silly me! I forgot to add 3 x pig roast, 1 x show and shine, and 1 x scenic drive to the registration. Can you do that for me Bruce? Paypal tells me "Please enter an amount greater than zero" when I try to check out.

2004 Grey TDI Sport Edition | 270,000 km | Grey | 6 speed ERF transmission with upgraded shifter fork & LSD | R32 18” Aristos | PP Downpipe, 2.5” SS exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, rest of mods in profile
Whitedog's no start thread - very useful!
blizzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:27   #90
RedDragon
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: Fuelly
Thumbs up

Quote:
RedDragon, you're covered.
Thank you very much
'01 NB TDI 206k 5-spd swap - Malone stage 4, Titan 764, VNT-17 Turbo, 11mm pump, 3bar, DieselGeek Race Pipe, Neuspeed P-Flo, 18x8;10 Porsche Twists w/ BFG Comp2 tyres, 2.5" turbo back, 25mm H&R Rear Sway Bar, Eibach Pro System, NB TS bumper conversion
RedDragon is offline   Reply With Quote