• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

Parting out 02 jetta TDI with 5speed.

broncorox

TDI
02 jetta
Hello Everyone,
I am parting out my dark blue 02 jetta tdi with sunroof and 5 speed. It is getting to the point that I am putting quite a bit into parts and after the timing belt broke I just don't want to put anymore into it. So, anyone needing some parts or the whole car send me a pm with an offer and I'll let you know how quick I can get it off.
I will be keeping the engine, wiring harness and computer. The axles have already been paid for.
It has an Eibach suspension w/ springs shocks and front, rear antiroll bars. It has about 40,000 on the suspension.
The flywheel and plates are sach vr6 with 14lb flywheel and has a little over 30,000 miles on it.
both fan motors were replaced at about the same time.
All windows are except the front are tinted 5% rear, 15%rear sides and 27% front.
The body is in fair condition, the hood has a dent in it, and the paint has chipped in a couple spots.
The rims are 5 spoke 15" with General Altimax hp's with less than 10,000miles.
The kids and Carbon black have done a pretty good number on the tan cloth interior. It doen't have any tears but they are stained pretty good.
Also has a trailer hitch and wiring harness.

Last edited:
TDI
If the exterior is black, I would be interested in the grill. Also might be interested in the ERG valve and possibly even the turbo.

Last edited:

mead51

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI GLS
need the fans and the lower grill inserts and the trailer hitch and harness.. area code is 07663 get me a price together and I can pay you however you want..
Thanks, Bob will send pm also

mead51

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI GLS
need the fans and the lower grill inserts and the trailer hitch and harness.. area code is 07663 get me a price together and I can pay you however you want..
Thanks, Bob pm sent ..sorry my pc sent the message 4 times.

ELM

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Beetle 5 speed swap
How much for the 5 speed trans with the mounts, the clutch pedal assembly and the shifter with cables and wiring pig tails. Thanks

Eljean

Veteran Member
Need the following:
radiator
radiator support
bumper cover
center grill for bumper
fender liners?
how bad is the hood?

We are in time crunch...son just totalled car hitting a deer...really need a front clip...so...we are trying to put it back together before August 15 when he leaves for college...

Thanks.

Eljean
231-250-0849

dieselfuel

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI
Wants to part out a car, but doesn't respond to the thread he started.

Nice, nice...... good luck....

broncorox

TDI
02 jetta
I shouldn't have to respond to your comment, since it is listed in the opening thread?

broncorox

TDI
02 jetta
I was trying to confirm this, it appears there was only one blue option available in 02? I thought there were two a brighter almost sky blue and then the darker. This is the darker "Galactic Blue Pearl"

Seems you edited you listing. Anyhow, is it Galactic blue?

dieselfuel

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI
This guy's a joker. Newbie says it all. Any newbie joining to sell anything is suspect, imo.

broncorox

TDI
02 jetta
I am not sure what it is you want, you have yet to ask for anything, only slander my thread. If you would open your eyes for any period of time you would see I have been a member longer than you. I asked simply in the original post if you would like something please PM me, this way I can keep track of who I have and haven't replied to.
I have several members that have agreed to prices for item but nothing is final. As of now , cup holder, lower valance, lower inserts, suspension and parts for the 5 speed swap are spoken for.
I have sent an offer to a member for the trailer hitch and harness and the radiator fans.
I do not live on this forum like some do, so it may take a day or so for me to get back to you. Please be patient.
Thank you.

Last edited:

broncorox

TDI
02 jetta
I am going to put the engine in a jeep with HPA motorsport's conversion kit. I will be keeping everything needed to do this. radiators, eninge, turbo, ac compressor, gas pedal, computer and wiring.

draco76

Veteran Member
TDI
99 NB(sold), 03 NB(sold), 100% bug free :) 99.5 4d Golf, 2004 GL Wagon
I live fairly close to you, I might be able to buy the whole car from you.

bbadanov

Very good reply, Bronco. I also am very annoyed at those who like to randomly slander 'newbies' as if we just popped up with the last drop of rain. Like you, I've been checking this site for several years when I need advice, but don't camp out here and talk to everybody. Nothing at all against the community, and this is a wonderful resource for which I'm very grateful, but I mean, it's just a car, not a lifestyle....

broncorox

TDI
02 jetta
Hello everyone,

I also have the tires and rims, these tires were almost new. I would say they still have more tread than the min required from general new. If anyone is interested I would let the tires (general hp's) go for $160 and the 5 spoke 15" rims for $50 each.

FYI: I would like to let everyone know when I finish pulling the parts that I need off, the rest of the car will be going to the scrapper. So, if you think you need shoot me an offer.

Last edited:

broncorox

TDI
02 jetta
Additional item,
I had infinit kappa 60.7 component set in all four doors. The tweets were not installed, still trying to remember where I put them. Would take $80 shipped for all four speaker and crossovers.

broncorox

TDI
02 jetta
Additional item,
I had infinity kappa 60.7 component sets in all four doors. The tweets were not installed, still trying to remember where I put them. Would take $80 shipped for all four speaker and crossovers.