anyone in ohio that KNOWS! how to fix this

phucking-low

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Ok i have a 2000 jetta tdi, it was a auto then i swapped it to a manual, i had my ecu sent to rocket tuning and had him change the ecu to a manual and put a stage 2 with bosio sprint 520 nozzles. When i put the ecu and nozzles in and started it it was just idle shuttering i am assuming it was too rich. So how i somewhat fixed this was i hammer mod the pump till it stopped, and i didnt not have a vag com so i did not know where it was at. I had one guy with a full version of vag com try and turn the IQ up and he said it wont go past 6 wont go higher i am assuming becuase the pump is to far moved to rich still. Now the problem is when i start it if the motor is cold it low speed idle shutters until it warms up, also it low speed idle shutters if the a/c is on. Now i really dont want to drive five hours one way to rocket tuning to have him fix this i would rather someone in ohio fix this that can put the pump where is should be and adjust the IQ so no more low speed idle shuttering. This is my only car and i can take it to a shop and leave it that would leave me with out a car and that cant happen. So if anyone has knowledge of how to do this and correct it please contact me through pm or text 740-319-7248

Last edited:

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
PM Sent.

bring it on out here, I can hammer it for ya.

Last edited: