New Proud Owner of 2004 Jetta TDI-PD

yellow2black

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta TDI PD
I've been reading this site since 2000 and wanting to get a TDI since. But somehow I got sidetracked, and drove 90 Eagle Talon TSI, 92 Toyota MR2, 94 Toyota MR2, 95 Acura Legend Coupe 6-speed, 90 Toyota 4-Runner, and 2003 MINI Cooper S. Took me a while, but I finally got a TDI I've always wanted on Monday.:D GLS, platinum silver, 5-speed with 63k miles (still breaking in:p)

All I can say is AWESOME!!! I've driven many cars, but there is something about this TDI that makes me smile.

I've been reading here and vortex, and already bought 20thAE suspension, ipod adapter, and leather shift knob. I have to slow down on this impulse shopping. I still have to save up to chip it! And get 3-spoke leather steering wheel, kamei front grille, 18" BBS RC wheels, eyelids, mufflectomy, and list goes on and on and on. Somebody stop me!!!

Oh well, I don't want to waste too much of your time. I want to say, this is a great site, and I will be hooked on this site as long as I love my TDI. See you guys around!

Last edited:

wjdell

Top Post Dawg
TDI
06 Jetta TDI DSG PKG 1 17" VV Campy White/Beige
My you are the salesman's best friend 6 cars in 6 years. German is different is it not.