2003 Jetta GL TDI
Year: 2007
Make: BMW
Model: 335i
Body Style: Sedan
Mileage: 57000 (MOSTLY HIGHWAY MILES)
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
Title: Clean - No Liens / No Loans
Warranty: Certified Pre-Owned and BMW Maintenance Program (up to 100k miles or 07/2013)
Packages: Premium Package and Cold Weather Package
Exterior Color: Montego Blue Metallic
Interior: Dakota Grey Leather
Price: $23,500 OBO (SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY)

I am very meticulous about my car which is clearly shown by the condition of both exterior and interior. The car is washed on a daily basis with appropriate automotive detailing equipment and products (Mothers, Griots, Meguiars, etcs). The car is in EXCELLENT CONDITION and WORRY FREE. Purchased from a BMW Dealership, BMW Certified Pre-Owned Warranty and BMW Maintenance Program included, up to 100k miles or 07/2013. BMW Dealer maintained and I have all service records to show for it. The car is BMW factory stock, NO modifications (except for wheels). Car comes with two sets of keys and two sets of wheels, OEM BMW Light Alloy Wheels, Spider Spoke 159 w/ used tires and Apex ARC- 8 Wheels w/ Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 80% thread left.

To view carfax report: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...MAN&searchRadius=25&listingId=326754121&Log=0

Reason for selling is because I purchasing a Porsche soon.

EXCELLENT CONDITION / ZERO Issues - $23,500 OBO

Any questions please feel free to call me (516) 532-4980

Best,
Helder

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
Nice car but stop cross-posting and spamming the forums. This is a the only appropriate place to put your ad, and we're being generous, since this is not a TDI but you get a pass because you have one.

shawnh62

TDI
'11 Golf TDI
The car is washed on a daily basis with appropriate automotive detailing equipment and products (Mothers, Griots, Meguiars, etcs).
Wow, is there any paint left on this thing after 5 yrs. of being washed every day? Just sayin.

TDILeMans

TDI
2003 Jetta GL TDI
Wow, is there any paint left on this thing after 5 yrs. of being washed every day? Just sayin.
I am guessing you use the brillo pad and dish detergent method?!?

As an avid autogeek.com detailer, using the proper automotive detailing products does not deteriorate the paint of a vehicle but rather protects it.

TDILeMans

TDI
2003 Jetta GL TDI
Update: 8/12 - BMW SOLD
Porsche fell through because seller did not want to sell anymore.

Picked up a 1 OWNER, CLEAN CAR FAX (NO ACCIDENTS), GARAGE KEPT, 2003 GL Jetta TDI 5 Speed with 83k miles with full service records from VW dealership!