2013 Passat TDI Manual 2.0 No sun roof - For Sale

Mike123

TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE Manaul
2013 Passat TDI Manual 2.0 No sun roof - BOUGHTBACK

I have a 2013 Passat TDI Manual I am the original owner (leaser) of.
VW is not willing to allow me to do a buy back, even though I now own the car free and clear. I drive it daily to work, 40 miles each way, and it has never been wrecked. It's silver w/ tan interior. It is buyback eligible, if you're not me. (There is NO fix for this car).
Message me if you would be interested in buying this car and turning it in yourself.
I am willing to allow you plenty of room on the profit.
The buyback calculator if you start a fresh claim on my VIN shows 16,500.
I would obviously take less to make it worth your while. I would sell it for 10k net to me.
I've received advice on this forum that VW won't give my spouse a buyback, so I thought I would try this route.
Message me if interested.

Last edited:

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
So someone would buy this to turn in...not keep? Is that what you're looking for, or would you sell it outright?

Miles?
Pics?

-Jason

Mike123

TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE Manaul
Update - I was offered a buy back by VW

So someone would buy this to turn in...not keep? Is that what you're looking for, or would you sell it outright?

Miles?
Pics?

-Jason
I would not have cared what someone did with it - what I was trying to accomplish was give someone the opportunity to either keep it or turn it in.
I was leaving profit on the table to induce a sale, which clearly didn't work!

However - VW has upgraded my claim to buyback.