97 Tdi for sale in Dallas

Hey all, just talked to a guy about a passat tdi in dallas for sale... 121k miles, 97. He said it was very clean and runs well. I'm in Michigan looking, but without seeing it or knowing the guy, its a long flight to find a dud. If someone had some free time in Dallas I would love a report (although sure you would buy it) Still looking!

Heres the info!

Rob

'97 Passat, 5spd, Turbo diesel, , exc-cond. 121kmi. $3450. 972-278-0790 ...

BiodieselCleveOH

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GLS TDI Silver
Rob, I have a 96 TDI Passat with 118K miles in excellent shape I will be selling at the end of the month. I'm in Cleveland, Ohio. It has a WETT chip, cat-back with turbo-max muffler (mufflerectomy was a bit too noisy), Bilstein TC's, propane injection, new BBS alloys and a set of Michelin Artic Alpin snows on steel wheels. The car is white. Let me know if you have any interest.

Harvieux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
06 A5 Pkg.2 w/navi & ASEP
Hi hossconcentric, I will be in Dallas on Tuesday the 18th for a VW/Audi sale and to pick-up a prime tornado red/black velour 96 B4 Passat wagon with 107K miles. Here's the rundown: Your seller can meet me at the Dallas/Ft. Worth Auto Auction at 12101 Trinity Blvd. - Ft. Worth before 9:30 AM 05-18 or he can meet me at the Dallas Auto Auction - 5333 W. Kiest Boulevard, Dallas,TX sometime after 1 PM that afternoon. I will be on the plane Monday 05-17 from early morn to about 3:30 pm central time and you could have him call me at (310) 721-4867 sometime after 3:30 to arrange a meeting. Hope this silver platter offer is helpful to you in your quest for a B4. Later!

philh

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
Rob, thanks for the info. I had thought I might call on this one, but no need.