Charlotte, NC

engineerorange

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta
Two A4 Jettas on I-77 today headed north in Rock Hill/Charlotte. First one silver with red? I. Had to use the RC1+ to catch up. Second one charcoal gray. Anybody here?

bigEZ

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta Sportwagen; 2006 New Beetle
you're not enjoying that rc1+, are you?;)

i gave up posting my sightings here. no one ever responds to me:(

engineerorange

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta
bigEZ said:
you're not enjoying that rc1+, are you?;)

i gave up posting my sightings here. no one ever responds to me:(
I was enjoying the RC much more than my nervous passenger, Mrs. Orange. I will wait until i see you on the road to post another sighting, makes me want to get a flashing sign to hold up to enlighten other TDI drivers about this site.

BadNewsMike

Veteran Member
TDI
01 Jetta TDI
I'm down in Charlotte, NC a lot as I have family there... will be again 17-22nd... the only non stock item you could notice is a vary small sticker on the back bumper that said "got Diesel" but is often covered with carbon as its right above the tail pipe

honk and wave if you see me :)

Edit: altho last month I was there in the Yellow Evo... as i was in the middle of the G60/VR6 clutch swap... god 16mpg sucks compared to the TDI... took 3 tanks of 93 to go the 550 miles... instead of the one tank of diesel...

Last edited:

bigEZ

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta Sportwagen; 2006 New Beetle
engineerorange said:
I was enjoying the RC much more than my nervous passenger, Mrs. Orange.
yeah, mrs. ez doesn't enjoy full throttle rc 2 much, either. i've tried explaining that it's good for the car, that i'm exercising the turbo and blowing the soot out of the vanes and all the other excuses i have for just having fun at wot. she's not buying it.