Whats it worth 03 wagon prt 2

alkidd

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
Sister decided to go new as well based on the better finance rates. Anyone interested in an 03 wagon as detailed in the posting for the 03 wagon? Open to offers. Its a bit dirty at the moment but will pay for a detailing and cert. E test was in Jan. Talk fast though as my new one shows up Wednesday or Thursday

alkidd

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
$7500 works for me. Forgot to add that it also has a Clarion Cx609 Double Din blue tooth receiver to keep you legal when chatting on the cell. Wired with microphone etc. Theres also a fumoto oil plug too for less messy oil changes.

Last edited:

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Golf Wagon TDI Highline
Wingnut said:
Might be just good enough to get Silver back in a TDI :D
Working on it, working on it...

But the PITA is that if I bought another MKIV, I'd then have to start buying back everything I parted out lol

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
Silver02TDI said:
Working on it, working on it...

But the PITA is that if I bought another MKIV, I'd then have to start buying back everything I parted out lol
i dont think you'd have all that much to buy back - RC2 tune, injectors, skid plate

only things i think your missing is an ECS Tuning magnetic drain plug
Boost gauge and clutch and the magnet and clutch you kept in storage anyways :p:D

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I had RC3, but I could live with RC2 ha ha ;) I had boost gauge, clutch, and magnet, but they all went POOF with the DieselStink Farewell Sale

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
That is a steal of a deal, too bad the gf isn't interested in a wagon

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
So it isn't you that beat me to it? :p

Somebody looked at it today. Not sure of the outcome. With my Star Trek transporter beam currently out-of-service (never buy one made in the U.S.A - about as reliable as a GM), it wasn't me!

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Well somebody decided two MKIVs weren't enough for him, so bought it out from under me. :mad:

I liked it better when somebody was only into MKIIIs! Pfft! :p

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
alkidd said:
Now your all making me think its too low.
$7500 was around the price we suggested for your sister. $8500 would have been a better asking price for a stranger with the extra mods you had done to it. Bottom line is that you still got more than what the dealer would have given you, so congrats on the sale.

alkidd

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
I wouldnt consider you all strangers. As the cats out of the bag, its staying within the GTA. Simon has added # 3 to his fleet

P2B

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Jetta, 2003 Jetta, 2003 Jetta Wagon
It's a conspiracy... my son has taken over the '02 and my better half was threatening to take mine or buy a Corolla :eek:

What else could I do? ;)

Simon