HELP!!! Need Comments on NEUSPEED clucth kit

Skippy

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta wagon Blue
As you may have seen on my other post i will need a clutch soon and and the vr6/g60 kit is my first choice for now but i just got a deal on a Neuspeed clutch kit and was wondering if it could be worth it?

Skippy

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta wagon Blue
Well i just decided to go with the G60/VR6 Kit and now i have some questions...
I cant wait for the kit from diselgeek.com (4 to 6 days to take delivery), and already ordered the G60 FLYWEEL and VR6 Clutch ( even if it will be a little more expensive )and will have them tomorrow.

My question is if i will need some extra hardware, bolts etc that do not come with the 2 parts i ordered ?

Anyone who done this remember it ?

Skippy

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta wagon Blue
Ok i just managed to get the BOLT size used in the G60 flyweel and i have :

To bolt to the crank :
10 mm x 1 x 19.5 mm

Is this the size i will need ?

[ April 10, 2002, 08:08: Message edited by: Skippy ]

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
Hey Skippy!

Are you doing the install yourself? If you can it would be interesting to weigh the two kits to see what the diffferece is. I have the VR6/G60 kit in my garage waiting for time to install it. Where in Montreal are you located? Im in Ile-Bizard, you could take a look at my kit to see what bolts are required! I have no idea what the ones on the stock setup are. I guess I could check in my Bentley manual. Drop me an email if you need more info!

Skippy

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta wagon Blue
Radman i wont install it till next week because of delivery problems... i already have the flyweel (will pick it up tomorrow ) and yes we could meet next week when i come back from toronto we could gtg.

Are you installing yours or having someone do it?
I had to bump my appointment so i dont know when i'll be able to do mine...

I stay in Villeray.

Have Flyweel, Will travel

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
Hi Skippy,

I will be installing mine myself with the help of a friend who knows what he is doing! Next weekend I will be changing my shocks (Saturday) If you want to come by and check it out drop me an email.