Leaking Sunroof :[

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
To some extent they don't care whether it ever gets fixed. They get paid to work on it. As long as it eventually gets fixed and they can justify all the attempts to some extent, keeping on working on it is just more money in their pocket. Now if they had to pay for it, it would be fixed in 28 seconds for $1.

Picaroon

TDI
2015 Golf TDI SEL DSG
I couldnt agree more. I paid you once to fix it. You keep working on it till its fixed. Not my fault you didnt fix it right the first time. My local CarX is that way. Saw them put 6 free hours into refixing till it was fixed. No cost to me. Not sure how we ever got to where we pay them whether they fix it or not. It shouldnt be that way dealer or independent shop.
It doesn't work that way for me.. If I quote a price for a job the price is the price unless I run into some unforeseen situation. If something goes wrong after the job is completed and its something I missed, its on me in most cases.

When i pick the car up I will be having a serous conversation with whoever is in charge.

Picaroon

TDI
2015 Golf TDI SEL DSG
No, call them now while they have it and tell them it must be done. If they refuse, DIY or have someone else do it. It's not a difficult job.
When it was first in the service writer sent me a vid of what had been taken apart to get to the front drain tubes and what they were doing. I still will confirm that both sides are done.

michTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta and 2015 GSW MT
Hey Chris-can you post that "how to" or at least some pics of the "valve" locations that need to be snipped? Thanks