2002 Jetta GLS TDI 5spd with leather *NEW PRICE*

[the unit]

Veteran Member
TDI
sold - 2002 Jetta TDI
Looking to sell my baby, my 2002 Jetta TDI. 66k miles, double black 5 speed with leather. Lots of upgrades to this car, including but not limited to:

Tint, Upsolute chip, VDO gauge set (boost, EGR, and oil psi), aspherical mirrors, Fumoto oil valve, upgraded Sachs high-capacity clutch, Pioneer Premier CD/MP3 player (< 1year old)... the list goes on.

Right now, the car is blacked out with smoked Bosch tails, and smoked side and front markers. I have all OEM bits, and will reinstall them if you choose.

The car is currently sitting on 17" Konig Glide wheels with new BFG 225/45/17 rubber. The wheels are flawless. I also have a flawless set of 15" OEM alloys, and if you prefer, I will have them fitted with brand new tires and put them on the car.

The car has had the timing belt replaced, and is good to go. No mechanical problems, runs like a top. It has a hitch, but has never towed anything more formidable than a lightly loaded 4x8' Uhaul trailer. Oil changes have always been with Delvac-1, or Amsoil 5-40, and always on time. Maintenance has been meticulous. I am the original owner of this vehicle. This vehicle has never been involved in an accident, a flood, a theft, or anything more unpleasant than a rainy day. Many of the miles have come from road trips, this car has seen the country from Vegas to DC to Key West to the Big Easy (pre-hurricane). I've passed many happy miles behind that wheel.

Email me with any questions, or for photos! Upon deposit I will pay off the lien with overnight service, so the car would be ready to roll in just a couple of days time. I would be happy to pick you up from any local airport. I am located in the Orlando, FL metro area.

murphy.robert@gmail.com

-Rob

[the unit]

Veteran Member
TDI
sold - 2002 Jetta TDI
Re: 2002 Jetta GLS TDI 5spd with leather

I will be taking new photos of the car today. Email me for photos. I'm not really comfortable putting my phone number up on the web, but will be happy to send it to you via email. You won't be disappointed in this Jetta.

-Rob

murphy.robert@gmail.com

[the unit]

Veteran Member
TDI
sold - 2002 Jetta TDI
Re: 2002 Jetta GLS TDI 5spd with leather

Power of attorney paperwork finally came through from the other party on the title. The car is now ready to roll. I'd be happy to supply the VIN for any vehicle history checks, this one is squeaky clean. I'd rather sell it here than eBay, email me at murphy.robert@gmail.com

Anyone for a loaded, well cared-for TDI?

-Rob