www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > Upgrades (non TDI Engine related)

Upgrades (non TDI Engine related) The place of handling, lighting and other upgrades that do not relate to the performance or economy of the TDI engine. In other words upgrades to your TDI that don't fit into TDI Fuel Economy & TDI Engine Enhancements.Please note the Performance Disclaimer

Old October 9th, 2019, 06:35   #1
2002 ALH TDI

Default Looking for a Used or NIB Panzer Full metal jacket for a 2012 Sportwagen TDI

Good morning gents.

Looking for a used or NIB skid plate for my sportwagen. It saddens me that I can buy new any longer.

Anyone have a good used one, or one they havent installed?

THanks!

Ryan
2002 ALH TDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2019, 07:40   #2
GlowBugTDI
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 43 mpg average

Just an fyi might help if you post this in the for sale/wanted section of the forum. its towards the bottom of the "Forums" screen. good luck!
GlowBugTDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2019, 07:55   #3
Jetta_Pilot
Veteran Member

Location: West Hill, Ont. Mexico mid October 2019 to end of April 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002 ALH TDI View Post
Good morning gents.
Looking for a used or NIB skid plate for my sportwagen. It saddens me that I can buy new any longer.
Anyone have a good used one, or one they havent installed?
THanks!
Ryan

Try EVOLUTION they'll have or still make a skidplate for your car. Unless I'm wrong the Sportwagen is really a Golf.
All LED interior bulbs. Several VCDS mods. Darker window tint. EVO skid-plate. Malone Stage 2, Malone DSG tune. Winpower Projector headlights. Angel eyes. LED DRL's. 24mm H&R rear sway bar. Phase 1 & Phase 2 done.
Jetta_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote