Ea288 cuaa turbos

Matt-98AHU

Loose Nut Behind the Wheel Vendor
TDI
2001 Golf TDI, 2005 Passat wagon, 2004 Touareg V10.
Seeing as how the CUAA is an EA288, I'd venture a guess and say yes, it is possible.

Syncrogreg

Vendor
TDI
2.0 TDI CR SWAP ALWAYS FOR SALE
i have a brand new BI TDI turbo from CUAA here in Nashville TN. We went with a large single for our Bonneville speed record but these are brand new i'll let them go with the manifold and every parts needed that is attached back there from my new engine. i'd say $1200 is fair considering its complete all the way to intercooler. except red hose! i keep that ;-)

AND YES IT WILL BOLT RIGHT UP!!!

Greg

adjat84th

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Jetta TDI/'15 Golf TDI
You'd have to figure out dual VNT management, and oil feed/return lines. The CUAA already has two oil feed and return spots on the block vs one of each on single-turbo ea288 if I'm not mistaken. Also, still hindered by headflow on the single-turbo heads..I'd be curious of the results though!

Last edited:

fergyp

TDI
gtb'd fabia vrs
You'd have to figure out dual VNT management, and oil feed/return lines. The CUAA already has two oil feed and return spots on the block vs one of each on single-turbo ea288 if I'm not mistaken. Also, still hindered by headflow on the single-turbo heads..I'd be curious of the results though!
Do the head swaps over are they same bolt pattern etc