Searching erWin for 2014 Passat TDI (NMS) Engine Service Manual

TurboDieselPoint

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat TDI SE 6-Speed Manual
Hello All,

I am considering purchasing a subscription to erWin if I would be able to download the engine service manual for my 2014 Passat TDI (NMS) so I can learn about the coolant flushing process and oil cooler replacement. However, after searching on erWin, it seems no such thing is available for my car. Searching other categories in erWin seems to give me only very sparse results. Some of the results don't even appear to pertain to my car (only the Golf, for example).

I'm pretty sure other members here with the same generation car that I own have been able to download such manuals. Am I doing something wrong? What suggestions would you all have for me?

Thanks!

TurboDieselPoint

mishkaya

TDIClub Contributor
TDI
'06 Jetta 5MT, '10 JSW MT, '14 JSW 6MT
erWin is anything but user friendly. What I did was download every single publication related to my VIN numbers. Perused through them at a later date and deleted the files I wouldn't need, and renamed most to something more understandable to me. All the info pertaining to your car is there. Finding it is the hard part.
Hope this helps a bit.

TurboDieselPoint

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat TDI SE 6-Speed Manual
Thanks for the response, mishkaya. I agree, erWin is not very user friendly.

I discovered what my problem was. In order to find the repair manuals for the CKRA/NMS, I had to search for documents for the A32 chassis Passat, NOT the NMS. This is an error in their system.

Hopefully this will be useful to other NMS owners who will be looking for the same documents.

TurboDieselPoint