Toronto are parts/deals.

toronto_TDI_LT1

TDI
1999 Beetle Silver TDI
Im looking into grabbing these itmes if you gusy can guide me in the right direction.

Fuel filter? Crappy tire never has any.
Stuts+Shocks?
Glow plug harness?
Timing belt kit?
Any insight would be greatly apreciated thank you in advance .

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
You could try "Foreign Auto Parts" may now be called "Alladini" which is at Victoria Pk & Gerrard.
One street north of Gerrard and about 400 feet west across from Loblaws, almost next door to Crosstown Batteries.
I have bought various car parts from them and they can get almost anything.

toronto_TDI_LT1

TDI
1999 Beetle Silver TDI
I was looking at the roseland web site and they have excelent prices very competitve. It would be nice of the parts didnt have to be shipped.

Toronto_Vento

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Baltic Green Bora
Roseland isn't bad at all. Remember, if it is out of province, they can only charge you GST, not PST. So, shipping basically becomes the PST charge and it works out. In terms of timing belt kits, etc, I wouldn't hesitate to order from him.

If you are looking for other part sources, look at the 'Ontario FAQ', it's a sticky in this regional forum. Frisco is a good source for certain parts...it's basically a UAP/NAPA for VW and Audi specifically.

toronto_TDI_LT1

TDI
1999 Beetle Silver TDI
Roseland has Bilstien shocks and struts for a great price. Frisco had a good price to but i think i mihgt go with the bilstiens.

Toronto_Vento

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Baltic Green Bora
The Bilstien TCs are very good as a stock replacement strut. It's basically a better quality ride than the stock susp. The HDs on the other hand are supposed to be much stiffer, etc (and a lot more $$). I've heard a lot of good things said about the Bilstien's.