Finally Got Pics of My GT TDI!!!

DEC

I finally got round to getting some pics of my GT TDI.....hope you view them OK.
Car ain't so clean...and you can ignore the dead flies on the front...you can blame the 150BHP for that!!!
Front Side View:

Rear Side View:

Centre Front View:

Centre Rear View:

Frony View/Lights:

Silverarrow

Veteran Member
Very Very Nice

My what big pics you have !

I nearly imported a GT TDi about 8 months ago from the republic but its spec was much poorer than the UK cars . In the end I bought one locally with the 2 year interest free credit offer.

Funny mine has dropped the GT part of the badge which is a pity.

How badly does it smoke on full load with the chip modification

I will probably bring it to Abt sportline later this summer to get it stiffened at the front.

Enjoy

Steve

whitebelly

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW
couple of things:
first off, awesome! you guys across the pond get all the coolest gadgets!

i've been looking for window vents like yours, but all i've been able to find are the type that stick on, on the outside of the window frame. where'd you get yours?

lord kelvin

She could use a bath, but omigod is that car gorgeous! Now I have something to shoot for when I get my Golf GL.

Whaddya think...add a GTI badge and debadge the I...can't decide if that's rice or niiice!

Later,

Gary

steve f tdi

TDI
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitebelly:

i've been looking for window vents like yours, but all i've been able to find are the type that stick on, on the outside of the window frame. where'd you get yours?[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the same ones,which i bought from the dealer.They are a VW accessory.My car is a 2 door.Try this part #ZVW-452-102.

Mort1

Very nice car!!

I'm wondering about the foglights in your front bumper. What make i that?

I spoke with my dealer here in Norway, and they say that they don't fit on TDI's because og the IC. But it looks like it fits perfect on your car!! Did you have to do many mods to get them there?

I must say again very NICE CAR!!!

DEZLBOY

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GLS, Candy White
Can you tell me what the blue thing is under your car. Does it stand up straight to block someone from using the space?

thx.

TeeDeeEye1

Nice motor.
Can you or anyone tell me what is the differences in spec between the UK model and one bought through the republic of Ireland. I'm considering both options at the minute and am wondering if the saving from buying the car in ROI is really worth it.