Fall GTG, Nov. 5, Lima OH

jbleu101

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDi, GLS
I'm in. I think. I hope. Matt, hoping I can pick up the Racepipe I bought at the auction at TDI fest.

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
I'm in. I think. I hope. Matt, hoping I can pick up the Racepipe I bought at the auction at TDI fest.
Can either pick it up then or I'll be more than happy to ship it out to you this week. I finally got my flanges in from the laser cutter.

Danp

TDI
2011 Golf TDI
Gota go

Been searching for a meet close to home the get a Rocketchip program on my TDI Golf. What do I need to do besides show up? I'm 30 mile away. A lot closer than N.C.. And sooner the next spring.:D

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
Make sure your car is in proper running order.

Show up early, so you can get yourself on Jeff's list early. ;)

You might want to talk to Jeff beforehand, if you can get a hold of him, too - that way, he's prepared to tune a 2011 (just in case he isn't), and he can tell you anything special that you need to know about tuning that car.

Danp

TDI
2011 Golf TDI
Jeff

How in the world does anyone get a message to him. I've tried email. No reponse. Ideas?:confused:

Danp

TDI
2011 Golf TDI
It's my understanding that he is tuning the new TDI's.
How to get his phone #?

Danp

TDI
2011 Golf TDI
And, I got this info from Jon in Marysville. He's hosting a GTG in the spring, but, I didn't want to wait that long.

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Newbies are always welcome. everyone is a newbie sometime. Please, join us

Danp

TDI
2011 Golf TDI
TDI program

Talked to Jeff. Said would do the work, but, forgot to ask how much to bring with me. Anyone know?:confused:

tditaylor

TDI
2012 Jetta
Newbies are always welcome. everyone is a newbie sometime. Please, join us

I'll be there! I'll probably bring another newbie too, with his Jetta. We're both diesel fanatics and fairly new to the TDI's but we're both wanting to get very involved in the TDI community! My friend has been looking into getting Rocketchip so I'm trying to talk him into having it done while we're there. I'm stoked! :D

Derickd

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
I'll be there! I'll probably bring another newbie too, with his Jetta. We're both diesel fanatics and fairly new to the TDI's but we're both wanting to get very involved in the TDI community! My friend has been looking into getting Rocketchip so I'm trying to talk him into having it done while we're there. I'm stoked! :D
I'll definitely be there with ya! Promised my dad all A's for my first year in college and in return he's paying for my Rocketchip :)

tditaylor

TDI
2012 Jetta
I'll definitely be there with ya! Promised my dad all A's for my first year in college and in return he's paying for my Rocketchip :)
Must be nice! Haha, maybe if i sell a few more tie rods and fuel pumps at work i'll have enough saved to have a little work done while i'm there, that'd be nice!

Keebler145

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta MKIV 2000, 2003, and MKV 2006 PD DSG
All A's? HAHA Yeah, I gave up on that hope and dream 8th week in and... ahem nevermind...

pturley

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta, 6m; 2001 Jetta, 5-speed (Died far too young! 278K mi.)
I almost missed this thread! Glad I didn't find it on November 6th.

I'll have to start negotiating the time off from the boss (read my loving and supportive WIFE.)

Sincerely,
Paul Turley
Amherst, Ohio

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
97' Passat (1Z), 02' Golf
Little cash donation for Matt hosting this g2g would be appreciated I'm sure. I know I'll be throwing some in the pot.