2015 Golf Sportwagen 6 Speed Manual

RichF

TDI
2015 Golf SEL Manual Platinum Gray Metallic
2015 Golf Sportwagen S Manual bought new in May.. has 21k miles. Just did the 20k service ...Had a long hwy commute to work, just bought a new house 7 miles from work so no need for a diesel any longer, gonna get another GTi... Located on Long Island.. $17,500.. make a reasonable offer...
pm me with questions and your number if interested... I can text pics since its a pain to post pics now...

Last edited:

RichF

TDI
found a Gti I'm interested in.. Make offer

RichF

TDI
pm's answered
Had her 1 year now . 22k on the clock, just did NYS inspection today..

blueatlantic

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta Wagon(gone) 06 Jetta (gone) 09 JSW(gone) 03 Jetta (died) 03 Jetta Wagon 2012 JSW
I'm not in the market for this right now due to other obligations, but I think it's a great looking car at a good price, and would want one like this with the 6 speed.

RichF

TDI
I'm not in the market for this right now due to other obligations, but I think it's a great looking car at a good price, and would want one like this with the 6 speed.

thanks... she's still for sale... many tire kickers

kiki

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SE TDI 6mt; 2011 Golf TDI 6mt; 2005 MB E320 cdi; 2007 Passat Sport Wagon 6mt (FSI Turbo); 2005 Ford Excursion Powerstroke 4x4; 2004 Passat GLS TDI Wagon (Sold); y2k NB TDI (Sold); 1996 Passat TDI Wagon (Sold).

myronhwhite

TDI
2015 GSW 6SPD
Wondering if the car is still available? Has it had the phase1 and phase 2 fixes?

I have the what I think is the exact same car, and I was going to keep it until it sustained some accident damage. Now I am going to let VW buy it back, and I need a replacement.

Thanks!

RichF

TDI
Wondering if the car is still available? Has it had the phase1 and phase 2 fixes?

I have the what I think is the exact same car, and I was going to keep it until it sustained some accident damage. Now I am going to let VW buy it back, and I need a replacement.

Thanks!
phase 2 not done as of yet. Still have it she's at 27k miles now zero issues

RichF

TDI
Car has 29400 miles now. Just completed 30k service
Make offer.

RichF

TDI
also comes with set of steelies with IceX winter tires