ZF8 Tune?

DieselDeeds

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Q5 TDI S-Line + Black Optics Package
And I just responded in the other post lol! I did not buy it but yes, they emailed me back confirming which one works on our US spec models. I believe it was the 428 ft/lbs version.

Would you mind digging through some emails to confirm that? lol because I’m pretty set on that one but one of their guys told me the opposite haha. He told me to use the 406ft/lbs model. I think he’s seeing 240ps as 240hp (it’s really 236hp).. even though 245ps translates to ~241hp and 580nm translates to 426ft/lbs.. would you mind digging through those emails? Haha please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pittdawg

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Audi Q5 TDI
Would you mind digging through some emails to confirm that? lol because I’m pretty set on that one but one of their guys told me the opposite haha. He told me to use the 406ft/lbs model. I think he’s seeing 240ps as 240hp (it’s really 236hp).. even though 245ps translates to ~241hp and 580nm translates to 426ft/lbs.. would you mind digging through those emails? Haha please

Looks like it was a direct message instead of an email: I did a search and cannot find an email anywhere. I would follow up with them.

DieselDeeds

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Q5 TDI S-Line + Black Optics Package
No worries- I ended up ordering the 240ps one as the guy at DTUK said that was the correct model. I guess we’ll see if it all works correctly [emoji2373]