Need a TDI Competent Mechanic - Baltimore Area

TCBoy

TDI
2000 Golf Silver
Can anyone recommend a competent TDI mechanic in the Bel Air / Baltimore, MD area? It's time for a new timing belt and the dealer wants over $600... ouch. <font color="black"> </font>

car54

theGAME
TDI
2002 Jetta
Ive been changing timing belts for forum members for years, and if you can find a day when I'm not doing one, I'd be glad to help you out. I'm sure some of the folks ive done work for will chime in...

I live about 10 minutes south of the springfield interchange in VA. Email or call me if you would like to discuss timing belts or TDI's.

Matt

matt@hilineauto.com

571-330-6882

WAYNEO

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 NB
I think if you do a search, you will find an independent shop in Aberdeen, MD. As I recall he was reasonable.

You could possibly, drop of the car and take MARC back into Balmer.

CSmith

I've been taking my Diesel Rabbit and Corrado to European Auto Tech (410-544-9006) on Ritchie Hwy in Pasadena for the last 4 years or so. They always do a nice job. Guys are real nice and seem withit. They also handle air-cooleds and do some bodywork (i.e. new floor pan on my Rabbit.)

jsrmonster

Veteran Member - TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
15 Golf SW DSG, RC3 piped, 99.5 Jetta Rocket PD150 6spd 4motion, 2000 ASV110 RC6 "Silverbullet" 5spd Race Car, 2003.5 Cummins QCLB 4x4 "Blue Monster" Jeep CRD juiced, MB Sprinter van juiced up
Hey TCBoy,

I'm an independent TDI mechanic in Red Lion, PA. I can do clutches, timing belts, vagcom, and chip tuning.

Check your email.

Jeff R.

ChrisB.

Veteran Member
TDI
Stepfather of an '03 Jetta TDI, still miss my chipped 1999 Bright Blue NB Totaled 10/2011; 2011 TR GTI, 1998 NB 2.slo0
TCBoy:
You need to check out New German Performance near Aberdeen, Md. Their web site is www.ngpracing.com. These guys do all of my work, and they are the best. Very reasonable, plus they love what they do.

Chris