possibility to enlarge the injector nozzle spraying size and volume to enhance power

lutongparts

TDI
1.6 TDI
we use someone manufacturing injector nozzle from china on vw tdi for racing. this is workable and still in observation. nozzle tip DSLA150P502:confused:
#alh tdi injector nozzle replacement

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
Yes, when you change the nozzle to a larger size it makes more power.
Not sure what your asking or trying to say. There is plenty of info here on nozzles and it is not something you want to do your self. It can be done but you need to have a diesel performance shop pop test and tune them for you. The go to on this is dark side developments and karma tdi. I have no clue about the Chinese market.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
Haha, Kerma! Dam phones and the auto correct

kooyajerms

grocery getter
TDI
97 B4V (mine), 11 x5 35d (hers) 04 V10 (that one you want), 2014 Q7 (mom's) 74 Shasta 1400
Isn't that black ABS plastic injection pump head so pretty?

He must be looking for rothenbacher

[486]

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 golf ALH
I'm running some aliexpress nozzles in my junk
they say they are ".30" but a .29mm pin gauge doesn't fit in there.
they do however shoot out similar amounts of fuel as my previous dss-r .360s based on smoke level alone, running them with an unchanged tune

oh, and 2 out of the 16 I bought were streaming, but I got a refund on 4 of them (as the two leftover good ones are worthless) so no real complaints on the needle seating surfaces. Only got about 3-4k miles on them running waste oil, so any long term info I get would be worthless anyways.

buying chinese is... interesting. There is no repercussions for screwing over foreigners. Even if you sue them on a six figure deal gone wrong, the company just declares bankruptcy and reopens under a different name same day.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Can you all smell that? I can! The finest chinesium and its fowl stench.

[486]

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 golf ALH
2 out of 16 being bad ain't ****
I paid $40 for the nozzles and 30 for shipping
my DSS ones from france were like $400, and one out of 4 was ****

much happier with the cheap "junk" than the expensive junk