Service Manual for 2015 Golf TDI

armyschus

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf S TDI, Blue Silk Metalic, 6M
I just bought a used 2015 Golf TDI from a local VW dealer. Car was from the VW buy back program and has had the fix applied. I have used Bentley shop manuals to maintain my 2005 and 2006 Jetts TDIs. Bentley does not list a manual for the 2015 model year. Where can I get a complete service manual for this 2015 model Golf TDI?

Dearborn

TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen SEL
Manual for UK models available, but has NO info on USA models- emissions, CEL, codes, AdBlue urea system, etc, etc. And THESE are where most of your problems will arise. After "dieselgate", manuals disappeared! Seems VW doesn't want ANYONE but dealers to touch these cars. There are NO manuals available anywhere for USA diesel cars; not from Haynes, Bentley, Chilton, Motors, etc, though one MIGHT find one for a GTI. But then you wouldn't have any info on diesel related items. I have a 2015 MKVII Golf TDI SEL, bought as a "VW CPO" car at 48k last July. AdBlue system replaced after a LOT of back&forth with dealer, VW "Customer CARE", etc. Now at 60k miles, STILL having continual problems- 2nd AdBlue system replacement?

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
Manual for UK models available, but has NO info on USA models- emissions, CEL, codes, AdBlue urea system, etc, etc. And THESE are where most of your problems will arise. After "dieselgate", manuals disappeared! Seems VW doesn't want ANYONE but dealers to touch these cars. There are NO manuals available anywhere for USA diesel cars; not from Haynes, Bentley, Chilton, Motors, etc, though one MIGHT find one for a GTI. But then you wouldn't have any info on diesel related items. I have a 2015 MKVII Golf TDI SEL, bought as a "VW CPO" car at 48k last July. AdBlue system replaced after a LOT of back&forth with dealer, VW "Customer CARE", etc. Now at 60k miles, STILL having continual problems- 2nd AdBlue system replacement?
There are no printed manuals available. Erwin is the sole supplier and you can download everything for your car and more and put it together to make your own manual. Manuals are available you just have to download the parts and build it your self for a printed version. I prefer the electronic version my self and just print the parts I need when I need them. For a little over a $100 US you can also have a portable projector and just display that stuff right on the wall of your garage in giant form for your reading enjoyment while working. You tube also. As little as $20 on Craigslist.

Last edited:

ttabs

TDI
SPORTWAGEN
Erwin

https://erwin.vw.com/erwin/showFaq.do

Get a one day subscription and download everything you can in 24 hours.

I just signed in to the link above and downloaded the manual for my 2015 Golf TDI Sportwagen. Look in your owners manual index for where to find your Engine ID Code - (mine was CRUA found on page 40). Then sign in to the erwin link, pay your $35, and download everything related to your engine code.

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
The Bentley manuals had a few errors,k but Haynes and Chilton are pretty dodgy these days.