not accepting one of my documents..

GJP

TDI
2013 Jetta
Turn around time

Anyone know about how long it's taking to receive your final offer after they accept the documents? Been several weeks now. Thanks

Was a fordie

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI
they arent accepting bill of sale or proof that i no longer own the vehicle .. which the form clearly states that i no longer own the vehicle.. i've kicked it back several times

ericy

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI (wife's car)
they arent accepting bill of sale or proof that i no longer own the vehicle .. which the form clearly states that i no longer own the vehicle.. i've kicked it back several times
So you are trying to register as an "Eligible Seller"? I am doing this from memory, but I thought the deadline for doing that was sometime in September - two months ago.

Freeze Plug

Veteran Member
TDI
Turd Sandwich
if you no longer own the vehicle, did you register as an eligible seller within the allotted timeframe or are you trying to do that now for the first time (which you can't)?

EDIT: Ericy beat me to it

Was a fordie

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI
i registered as an elligible seller right when they opened it to the public to register and put in the paperwork

DanB36

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Q5 Prestige TDI, Monsoon Gray
So, assuming you're wanting help, what is the document they're asking for, and what are you providing them? Why are they saying it's not acceptable? Have you contacted them on the phone, and if so, what did they say? Answers in one or more complete sentences are encouraged.

HBarlow

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta Sportwagen, 2016 Audi Q5 TDI
He is probably seeking compensation for a vehicle he had only a bill of sale for and no title or registration. Who knows?

He likes to keep secrets and have us all jump through hoops to try to discern what it is he wants, what he submitted, and what VW reps told him was the reason for their rejection.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
I am an eligible seller (so far any way) and I sent my DL, CarMax BOS and a notarized letter from my Credit Union showing when the lien was cleared and the title released. So far everything is fine. You should have similar paper work. Call them.

jimbo1mcm

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 SEL TDI PREMIUM Blue 2015 SEL TDI PREMIUM's Silver and Blue
For OP: Call in at the stroke of 7 am. good luck.

Was a fordie

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI
all i was told was incomplete paperwork.. they accepted the id's and copy of the registration.... they are hung up on the "bill of sale" showing i no longer own it... i specifically highlighted the transaction details showing when i got rid of the car. feb 10th 2016 and that it was sold... they keep kicking it back to me

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
You still haven't answered why they are kicking it back. Is it some handwritten scribbled affair between 2 private people or a real typed form? Was it signed by both the buyer and seller? Was there a loan involved that needed a lien release from the title? You really have to give some info or call and get it from them. They know why it is being rejected and you should find out exactly why.

Was a fordie

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI
ok.. finally.. .everything went through after like the 5th time submitting... they said they have everything they need now... i asked why you kept rejecting it and they were like hmmm.. well a supervisor looked at it and didnt understand why they kept rejecting it and forced it through and processed it through so they told me just sit tight and wait for final offer for sellers restitution then send it back and then checks in the mail.

Was a fordie

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI
i submitted the documents again and didnt expect too much out of it but a week later.. being ..tuesday... they sent me a email saying they now have all the documents requested and to wait on the final offer info and to check my email or to check back periodically on the claims site on my account .