2000 Jetta TDI Fully Rebuilt show car

TDIPOWERMAN

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI

For lots of pics and full description see the ebay link...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd...3041&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1202wt_1165

Hello!
It is with great sadness that I'm putting this car up for sale. It is a jewel. I wanted a car that was very economical, powerful, classy, luxurious, and sporty at the same time and I believe I got it.
The car is a 2000 Jetta TDI GLS that was fully rebuilt from the inside out to make it perfect. I'll do my best to describe the work done and the condition of the car. I want $12000 for it.

Engine:
The engine is the renowned 4 cylinder 1.9 turbo diesel TDI that can get over 50 mpg while giving lots of power. It has 140k miles on it. The engine is in perfect condition and has a ton of modifications to get optimum fuel economy, reliability, and tons of power. All the work was done properly and knowledgeably. I will try to list all the modifications. I have already clocked 55 mpg on a trip and I would guess the car has 180 hp.
11mm Injection Pump
PP520 Injector Nozzles - professionally calibrated
VNT17 Turbo - boosting 25 peak psi
Front Mount Intercooler
RocketChip Stage 4
2.5" Downpipe and Exhaust - has a straight through muffler and is pretty quiet
The transmission has 90k miles on it.
Southbend Stage 2 Endurance Clutch and a lighter G60 Flywheel

The suspension was fully rebuilt with Koni FSD/Eibach complete coilovers that lower the car about 1"

The exterior of the car was redone and is almost perfect. There is a spot on the bottom rear valence where there is a chip of paint off. It shines like crazy and is a real eye catching color.
It was repainted "daytona blue metallic" by a very professional body shop
Euro front grille
Euro oem bumper valence
side skirts
rear bumper valence
35% tint the whole way around
Smoked side lights and custom taillights
Dark headlights
18" Audi Replica wheels 8" wide

The interior of the car is absolutely perfect. There are no stains or tears its very clean and I keep it that way. Everything works properly.
Tan Leather heated seats in excellent condition
Sunroof
Wood grain trim package
GPS head unit and high end sound system with an amp running component speakers front and back
Lotss of sound deadening throughout the entire car
Boost and EGT guages on side pillar
some red interior lighting to accentuate dash controls

There has been much maintinence done recently.
Changed oil, oil filter, and fuel filter
brake fluid flush and new pads - has slotted rotors on front
transmission fluid changed
new axle boots
some new bushings
new alternator and battery about 5k miles ago
Replaced cam and lifters 20k miles ago
Timing belt done 40k miles ago and is good for another 60k

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff as I have been building this car up for a while. Some of the work was done by trusted TDI mechanics ans some of it by me. I have done many engine/trani swaps, timing belt and cam jobs, and more on these particular cars they are absolutely the best. I have done a lot of travelling in this car. The car body has about 190k on it. The engine has 140k and the trani has 90k. The car should go for another 300,000 miles if you take care of it.

Please pm me if you have any questions. This was pasted from ebay so please excuse some of the lingo :)

Last edited:

TDIPOWERMAN

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
ugh. It automatically says that when you post it locally and there's nothing to do about it. Maybe its time for an auction