• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

Parts Needed

TDI
Golf MK4
I dont know if I am in the right place, and please excuse me if I am not. I just brought a 2001 Volkswagen Golf GL MK4, 2 Door. When i brought this car it was a empty shell. In other words it is missing all panels. Door panel, Kick Panels, Pillar Trim, center console, and Floor Panels. I have searched high and low, and I cant seem to find replacement parts. Is there anyone out there who can direct me to the right place? I live in Houston, Tx and I don't mind paying for shipping if anyone can help me. Again if I am in the wrong place please excuse me and If you can direct me to the right place I would appreciate it. I can provide any pics if I dont know what I am talking about and anyone needs me to point out the parts I am looking for. Here is my attempt to make a list of what I need.
* Door Panel X2 * Front center Console
* Rear Center Console
* Corner front bumper lights/Reflectors (amber) x2
* (A) Pillar Trim X2
* Floor Trim X2
* inside hood release
* Trim under steering wheel on the right side.
* Trim on the left side of the console where the radio goes.
* Manual Boot
* Manual Shift nob
* Plywood/Carpet that goes in the trunk
* All interior trim on the lid of the hatch back.
* All seats
* Engine Cover
* Windshield Washer Reservoir

I brought this car used and all of the interior trim was missing.

draco76

Veteran Member
TDI
99 NB(sold), 03 NB(sold), 100% bug free :) 99.5 4d Golf, 2004 GL Wagon
You need to find a whole parts car, somethign that had engine pulled/wrecked something.

diesel-dave

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 wagon TDI, 2003 wagon Tdi, 2013 Q7 Tdi
i have a 2003 jetta GLS parts car still togther, what all do you need?

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
2015 Golf TDI, Seat Leon FR PD 150 6 speed.
It is going to be hard to find and probably costily. The only 2 door gasser will be gti or r32$$$$. I had looked at possible beetle parts working since it is a two door. The door panels won't work but the rest of the stuff may. I have black leather beetle seats front and back I can sell, for not much money. I also have complete interior trim out of a jetta that probably will fit.

TDI
Golf MK4
mtbr297 said:
It is going to be hard to find and probably costily. The only 2 door gasser will be gti or r32$$$$. I had looked at possible beetle parts working since it is a two door. The door panels won't work but the rest of the stuff may. I have black leather beetle seats front and back I can sell, for not much money. I also have complete interior trim out of a jetta that probably will fit.
I would be interested in the Seats. Please let me know how much you want for them. Also how much for shipping as im sure that may be a lot. I do also need the interior Trim, but only for the front, the back seat section is complete. Then I need the panels for the hatch back. Please get back to me.

Last edited:
TDI
Golf MK4
diesel-dave said:
i have a 2003 jetta GLS parts car still togther, what all do you need?
I have found the door panels on Ebay. I am now looking for the rest of the trim that goes in the car and Would prefer black. I need all the pillar trim from the front windshield, floor trim, Kick Panels from the drivers side & Passenger side, and glovebox cover. Here is my list again.

* Front center Console
* Rear Center Console
* Corner front bumper lights/Reflectors (amber) x2
* (A) Pillar Trim X2
* Floor Trim X2
* inside hood release
* Trim under steering wheel on the right side.
* Trim on the left side of the console where the radio goes.
* Manual Boot
* Manual Shift nob
* Plywood/Carpet that goes in the trunk
* All interior trim on the lid of the hatch back.
* All seats
* Engine Cover
* Windshield Washer Reservoir
* Hood release and Kick Panel

Let me know if you need me to clarify what Parts I need.

Curkkic

Veteran Member
TDI
None any more ;(
Ill be heading to my old auto dismantling job to snag a few parts. pm me what you wanna pay for the stuff you need. chances are i can get everything you need. and even in what color you want. i think right now he has 3 2door golf mkIV ones a 2.slow and the others a TDI no word on the third.

KROUT

persona non grata
I have some door panels and some of the dash stuff. The door panels have hand crank windows not electric. They came off a 99 2 dr tdi golf let me know if these will work I will send some pics. I have a good back seat but no fronts.

TDI
Golf MK4
Curkkic said:
Ill be heading to my old auto dismantling job to snag a few parts. pm me what you wanna pay for the stuff you need. chances are i can get everything you need. and even in what color you want. i think right now he has 3 2door golf mkIV ones a 2.slow and the others a TDI no word on the third.
I am not sure what to call most of this stuff so I took some Pics of my car and drew arrows pointing to the parts I need. I have some parts of the lower dash, but I want to replace it all in black. Please let me know if you can help. As far as the price just let me know what you think i fair as I have never done this before. I would like to get as much as I can from one person so that I don't have to keep looking.

I want to think everyone for all my support.

Here is a link to where my pics are.

http://evilstyles.net/images/car

TDI
Golf MK4

Curkkic

Veteran Member
TDI
None any more ;(
ok looks like its just a bunch of plastic interior parts. not to hard to come by. i have a couple parts already. the center council and arm rest assembly will be the hardest. as most of them are damaged when they get them. and sadly the glove box is in the same boat. the trim i dont think will be an issue. do your A-pillers have plugs loacted there for air bags? ill need to know. that and if this is a rush or take your time kind of thing. i can get better quality parts if i have more time or i can get medium grade stuff sooner. but i wont have a chance till monday to see whats going on we have horrid weather here in socal at the moment.

VWGMDIESELFAN

Veteran Member
TDI
(totaled 4/30/2014) 2002 JETTA GLS TDI
make sure any front seats you buy are for a 2 door and have the release lever to let passengers in the back seat.

TDI
Golf MK4
Yeah, The seats that I have in my car now doesn't have the leaver to tilt the seats forward so my kids have to climb over the seats. This is the main reason I am looking for new seats.