Parts Needed

TDI
Golf MK4
I dont know if I am in the right place, and please excuse me if I am not. I just brought a 2001 Volkswagen Golf GL MK4, 2 Door. When i brought this car it was a empty shell. In other words it is missing all panels. Door panel, Kick Panels, Pillar Trim, center console, and Floor Panels. I have searched high and low, and I cant seem to find replacement parts. Is there anyone out there who can direct me to the right place? I live in Houston, Tx and I don't mind paying for shipping if anyone can help me. Again if I am in the wrong place please excuse me and If you can direct me to the right place I would appreciate it. I can provide any pics if I dont know what I am talking about and anyone needs me to point out the parts I am looking for. Here is my attempt to make a list of what I need.
* Door Panel X2 * Front center Console
* Rear Center Console
* Corner front bumper lights/Reflectors (amber) x2
* (A) Pillar Trim X2
* Floor Trim X2
* inside hood release
* Trim under steering wheel on the right side.
* Trim on the left side of the console where the radio goes.
* Manual Boot
* Manual Shift nob
* Plywood/Carpet that goes in the trunk
* All interior trim on the lid of the hatch back.
* All seats
* Engine Cover
* Windshield Washer Reservoir

I brought this car used and all of the interior trim was missing.

nhdoc

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 GLS NB TDI 5 Speed
You also might call around to some local pick and pull yards and see what's out there. I would bet there are dozens of MKIV chassis with good interiors sitting only miles from you if you are willing to seek them out and do the work to pull the parts out.

http://www.houstonpickapart.com/