2012 Passat toronto star review....good stuff

skinnyb

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI
We all know you love it. The fact that you keep slinking over to take jabs at us means you secretly want one so bad you can't stand it. Just admit it and go buy one already. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meowguy

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW, 2012 Passat TDI SE
VW is very tough on allowing customers to customize their vehicle by choosing the options that appeal to them on a factory build.

For example if you want an RNS 510 Nav system, you have to get an SEL.
If you want the RNS 315 you have to get the High-line SE.
You cannot get a manual in the SEL.

I can go on and on, but you get the idea. So as you look through the brochure and the item says "O" for optional, it means you are going to get a lot of other stuff you may not want in order to get that one item. And that is a "take it, or leave it" thing. :(

Oberkanone

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Jetta TDI Premium manual "gone"
options

VW is very tough on allowing customers to customize their vehicle by choosing the options that appeal to them on a factory build.

For example if you want an RNS 510 Nav system, you have to get an SEL.
If you want the RNS 315 you have to get the High-line SE.
You cannot get a manual in the SEL.

I can go on and on, but you get the idea. So as you look through the brochure and the item says "O" for optional, it means you are going to get a lot of other stuff you may not want in order to get that one item. And that is a "take it, or leave it" thing. :(
VW sells cars in North America the way they think we want them. Prebuilt with few options and trim levels for people too impatient to order and wait for the car.

tdi90hp

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6 speed(gone but NEVER forgotten)
We all know you love it. The fact that you keep slinking over to take jabs at us means you secretly want one so bad you can't stand it. Just admit it and go buy one already. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
funny...so far from truth but funny...big bateau dans le lac.