Fred is cooking with gas!!!

valois

Banned
Checkout the November statistics for the forum, great numbers and insight into the amount of non posters that peruse the site.
TDI Forum

speedrcr

Veteran Member
Wow, a lot more lurkers than I thought. I have noticed however that Fred's is averaging about 100 new members per week.

Way to go Fred, (and all who help make it possible)

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Wow, those are really good stats. I had no idea that they could be organized like that. Thanks the the like valois.

Great job, Fred!

valois

Banned
There is allot of good info to be gleaned from the statistics, for example, in the month of November the Upsolute website refered a total of 427 users to Freds, you will notice that there are three seperate entries for Upsolute. This places them as #8 on the list of total referals for that month. This is even greater than Vortex referals.

Skippy

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta wagon Blue
Beautifull stats

Tanx fred for the great SITE....
Some people from VW should take a look at these statisrics and thank fred for all is work!

Dante

Veteran Member
TDI
Silver 2000 Golf GLS TDI
These stats are what gave me the idea for a ballot in the voting booth asking if people have had problems with their TDI and if so, what kind of TDI they have (e.g., year, model, place of manufacture, trim level, options, mods, etc.) and the severity of the problem(s) on a scale of 1 to 10. We need the voting booth "check box" format to constrain and standardize the responses to the extent possible. If just a small percentage of the lurkers responded, we would have better reliability data for the TDI than Consumer Reports or anyone else!

S

SkyPup

Awesome, plus we have a new member from the Peoples Republic of China too!