Nice, VERY low mileage 2001 Jetta TDI for sale!!

Keir_Asher

Veteran Member
TDI
'93 Honda Accord Wagon
<html>
<head>
<title>2000 Subaru Forester For Sale</title>

????

Never-the-less, good luck with the sale!

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Ray, is this your first post at Fred's?
I am staying out of this one--I'm starting to get in a bit of trouble...
-BB

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
Some unscruplous persons sign up to TDIClub to dump their car in the FS section... then vanish, never to be heard from again. Some vetterans have been burned in the process... and weren't very happy about it.

Good luck with the sale!

-Jason

rlchenry

You can see that I joined when I had just bought the car last year. I have lurked the whole time and posted one other time when I replaced the stereo (do a search).

I have added a CARFAX report to the web page, so you can see for yourself that there are no issues with the car.

Thank you,
Ray

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Re: Nice, VERY low mileage 2001 Jetta TDI for sale

While I am not doubting you--I am sure the car is great--the vets around here will understand when I say the following:
My car also had a clean Carfax when I bought it...

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
I was not trying to say youre unscruplous (man is my spelling creative or what :p). And I do hope your car sale goes well.

People here value maintance reccords more then carfax reports, FYI

-Jason

rlchenry

I am sorry for all that has happened. I hope there was some resolution.

Thanks for your kind words.....

Ray

eurogotu

Jason Compu85's avatar is a recent ad for computers i believe. It shows a Chevrolet Greenbrier from the mid sixties. It was the passenger van version of the CORVAIR(1960-69) famed by none less than Ralph Nader. It had a flat six cyl. air-cooled rear engine(like Porsche) The Greenbrier and the Corvan(cargo van version) were designed to compete with the very popular VW bus.