1,873 *NEW* 2015 VW DTi units listed

Status
Not open for further replies.

linux_author

Veteran Member
TDI
Phase II Emissions modified 2015 Golf TDI S SportWagen
i guess i waited too long to go look at my local dealer - after less than a week, all its TDIs are *gone* - sold!

ah well... there's always 2018...

willie
on the smile-with-every-VW-mile Gulf of Mexico

gearheadgrrrl

Veteran Member
TDI
'15 Golf DSG, '13 JSW DSG surrendered to VW, '03 Golf 2 door manual
Hard to tell what the real number of available new TDIs is... the websites like cars.com tend to be slow on removing sold vehicles. There are probably a lot of vehicles on their that have deposits on them but will still be listed until they're sold. Then add in the inventories of dealers that don't advertise on these sites or have just relisted TDIs with them- For example, Graham VW in Sioux Falls listed nothing but now lists new '15 TDIs.

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 VW Golf S DSG Silver
Hard to tell what the real number of available new TDIs is... the websites like cars.com tend to be slow on removing sold vehicles.

There are probably a lot of vehicles on their that have deposits on them but will still be listed until they're sold. Then add in the inventories of dealers that don't advertise on these sites or have just relisted TDIs with them-

For example, Graham VW in Sioux Falls listed nothing but now lists new '15 TDIs.

real number is in question ~~ units with *deposits* are in the twilight zone.

gearheadgrrrl

Veteran Member
TDI
'15 Golf DSG, '13 JSW DSG surrendered to VW, '03 Golf 2 door manual
Just noticed that one dealer (Luther VW Rochester MN) has a whole lot of TDIs still listed at cars.com, leads one to suspect they haven't removed sold cars. As of a couple hours ago, there's only 38 2 liter TDIs listed within 250 miles of my southwest MN zip code. Hopefully this strong demand motivates VW to bring back the TDI!

Gary Barnhill

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE SR & Nav
South Coast VW in Tustin, CA has about 32 2015 TDI available.

contact the General Manager Peter Maldonado: pmaldonado@penskeautomotive.com

I have bought cars there in the past and have my 2013 Passat TDI serviced there.

They are doing the straight VW Packages ie $5,000 off purchase or $8500 off lease.

Status
Not open for further replies.